[Arizona] Spring Break Tournament

Someone else should really host a tournament during spring break if anyone does i could possibly go
You know, it is not because FlyingWaffle made the topic that he has to be the only one to host something or that he even has a responsibility of hosting events. This thread is for people to gather, and then find someone who could organise the tournament.
I'll probably go...
(Mar. 07, 2012  4:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You know, it is not because FlyingWaffle made the topic that he has to be the only one to host something or that he even has a responsibility of hosting events. This thread is for people to gather, and then find someone who could organise the tournament.

I know that, thats kinda why i said someone should host a tournament in my earlier post
so is there going to be one i live in queen creek and there is lots of bladers there
My mom and i will organize the tourney. The date will be in April. The tournament will be held on April 7 or April 28. Unless Flying Whaffle shows up I will be taking over. We will have really cool beyblade prizes. I have a bb 10 staduim. We will have it in Chandler. I live in tucson so if anyone knows a good park we should go to let me know. I will have the exact time worked out in a few days.
(Mar. 21, 2012  5:26 AM)joshlaurie Wrote: My mom and i will organize the tourney. The date will be in April. The tournament will be held on April 7 or April 28. Unless Flying Whaffle shows up I will be taking over. We will have really cool beyblade prizes. I have a bb 10 staduim. We will have it in Chandler. I live in tucson so if anyone knows a good park we should go to let me know. I will have the exact time worked out in a few days.

YES!!! THANK YOU PUT MY ON THE LIST AND I WILL FIND A PARK TO GO TO!!!!StupidStupidStupid
Do you guys want the place to be at discovery park or tumbleweed park.
Discovery park mostly because i dont know where Tumbleweed park is
well tumble weed would same my family 15 miles of driving
(Mar. 23, 2012  3:46 PM)joshlaurie Wrote: well tumble weed would same my family 15 miles of driving

Then do you wanna have it at Tumbleweed park
(Mar. 21, 2012  5:26 AM)joshlaurie Wrote: My mom and i will organize the tourney. The date will be in April. The tournament will be held on April 7 or April 28. Unless Flying Whaffle shows up I will be taking over. We will have really cool beyblade prizes. I have a bb 10 staduim. We will have it in Chandler. I live in tucson so if anyone knows a good park we should go to let me know. I will have the exact time worked out in a few days.
I'm down
Hmm... I might be able to come if I can try to convince my parents.
we are going to have it at April 28 and We are having it at tumbleweed park. It will be near the red covered kid playing area. We are going to have it at 1pm to 2pm. The tournament will be called The Beyblade Boost Shooters.There will be prizes.
(Mar. 26, 2012  5:16 AM)joshlaurie Wrote: we are going to have it at April 28 and We are having it at tumbleweed park. It will be near the red covered kid playing area. We are going to have it at 1pm to 2pm. The tournament will be called The Beyblade Boost Shooters.There will be prizes.

Ok that is AWESOME, but one question is there an age limit to who can be in the tournament
Well, if you want it to be advertised or even mentioned here, it will have to be approved by the Committee, so there will have to be no age limit.
(Mar. 26, 2012  6:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, if you want it to be advertised or even mentioned here, it will have to be approved by the Committee, so there will have to be no age limit.

OK awesome because my little brother wanted to come
do you have to sign up in order to come
(Mar. 26, 2012  10:15 PM)walker21 Wrote: do you have to sign up in order to come

In a way yea
(Mar. 26, 2012  5:16 AM)joshlaurie Wrote: we are going to have it at April 28 and We are having it at tumbleweed park. It will be near the red covered kid playing area. We are going to have it at 1pm to 2pm. The tournament will be called The Beyblade Boost Shooters.There will be prizes.

Ok I'm definitely coming.
Here is the list:
Anyone on the list that is not coming let me know. Also anyone that isn't on the list that wants to come let me know.
ren rex
lamsari
TJ Leone
whywill
walker
evan slash
Flaming Aries
Noacool
torch peagious
Joshlaurie
Beyblade Luke
Dark Wolff