Am I old to be here?

I'm 18 years old and like Beyblade. Am I weird because of this?
Ha,you're not weird for that!
Kai-V is 23 years old and shes still a battlerTongue_out
Message me.
Nah, you're cool.
Welcome.
Beyblade really has no age limit IMO, asides under 8, though that's for safety reasons.
There's more beyblade fans of 12-25 years than 8-11 years, and it goes up for plastic and HMS, so you definetly aren't to old Wink Welcome to WBO !
I was preparing for the foul words lol. I guess I can gladly be accepted as part of this community.
Im 25 and play regularly. You'll fit right in. Welcome!!
(Aug. 17, 2014  7:03 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Im 25 and play regularly. You'll fit right in. Welcome!!

Thanks! I'm actually meeting players around my age. Glad to hear I can fit in. If I need any help around here or questions or just to have a chat, can I message you?
If it's possible, can I have a rough estimate of how many 18+ players are here?
(Aug. 17, 2014  7:06 PM)Koi Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2014  7:03 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Im 25 and play regularly. You'll fit right in. Welcome!!

Thanks! I'm actually meeting players around my age. Glad to hear I can fit in. If I need any help around here or questions or just to have a chat, can I message you?

My inbox is always open. Don't hesitate to message me at all. I would say the average age for most competitive bladers is around 15-16. But most of the committee(The names in Blue) are over 20. You're gonna fit right in. We do have some small kids on the forums so just be careful how you post.
(Aug. 17, 2014  7:17 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2014  7:06 PM)Koi Wrote:

My inbox is always open. Don't hesitate to message me at all. I would say the average age for most competitive bladers is around 15-16. But most of the committee(The names in Blue) are over 20. You're gonna fit right in. We do have some small kids on the forums so just be careful how you post.
Thanks I'll probably message you later. Thank you for your kindness. Oh, I will keep that in mind then.
No your no I am 16 so really it's all abut the way you think of it i love beyblade
I'm 18 & I don't think I'm weird for liking Beyblade.
...Okay, I probably am, but that's beside the point.

Most of the people on here are 15, but there's usually one or two 18+ tournament regulars in any given region.
No worries dude, I'm a tourney organizer at 17. No biggi
(Aug. 17, 2014  8:48 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: I'm 18 & I don't think I'm weird for liking Beyblade.

Most of the people on here are 15, but there's usually one or two 18+ tournament regulars in any given region.

Yeah, she's definitely weird.
It's okay to BAYBLAAAADE.
(Aug. 18, 2014  12:42 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2014  8:48 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: I'm 18 & I don't think I'm weird for liking Beyblade.

Yeah, she's definitely weird.
It's okay to BAYBLAAAADE.
Thanks for the support, Neo get out

Came for the Beyblade, stayed for the awkward emoticons.
Oh yah, you're definitely fine. I'm 15 and I'm one of the younger ones, hah. XD