[Alabama, USA] Anyone live in Alabama, USA

im in montgomery
Use a prefix in your topic title.
i live in pheonix city is this tourney still going on cause me and my friend could attend
I live in opelika!
(Jul. 16, 2010  1:52 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: I live not to far from alabama.
Nate where do you live?
I live in the Centerpoint/Birmingham area and really need to find some other bladers...
Headenbr3 ill fight you add me on msn or something?
I could drive to Birmingham. Mapquest says it would take me about 3 hours to get there.
I say we start a tournament in like Auburn or Montgomery. ?
Does anyone want to join a bey team? Me and my friend have one and we live in opelika alabama which is right next too auburn. Our team name is Bey Brakers..
I say that we should make at least one team in Alabama. I would start one if there were enough people in the area. If enough are interested, I will really consider it.
Well i have my team and i already have a member. Name is Bey Brakers. Add my msn just pm me for it then ill ask your location and decide if i should give you it or not. Ciao
Hello i live in Ripley, MS and well i was wandering if there was anyone here who could come to my Tournament in Tupelo i plan to host this December?
Where is Tupelo?
(Sep. 05, 2010  3:33 PM)Trev Wrote: bump
You do not need to 'bump' topics here. People who live in Alabama will find your thread easily, if there are any.
(Sep. 05, 2010  3:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You do not need to 'bump' topics here. People who live in Alabama will find your thread easily, if there are any.

Libruhhh
sorry