[Alabama, USA] Anyone live in Alabama, USA

Everyone message me
It is me The Falling. My account was at 80%
Ok pm me
Ok Tahme. I will but how many people are in ALABAMA?
20ish
Bumping this thread. We've got some folks down in the Dothan and Geneva areas. Considering hosting a tournament within the next few months - any significant interest? We currently have 5 probable attendants.

Also, should we host a tournament, it would be in Geneva County.
I live in Dothan so I could go to a tournament if you have one.
(Sep. 30, 2011  10:30 PM)Ligh7ning Wrote: I live in Dothan so I could go to a tournament if you have one.

Alright, so we're up to six probable attendants for a Geneva tournament. We'll need 8, minimum, and the tournament would likely take place in November or December, to avoid heat, and give ample prep time/scheduling leniency.
I could come Hazel
I was wondering when you'd get around to seeing this. Alright, so that puts us down for seven confirmed attendees.

Need one more. Also, I'd like to remind everyone that it will be held in the Geneva portion of Geneva County.
Hey, I can come to a tournament. I know TheFalling... He said the WBO is stupid and whenever he posts he gets in trouble with Kai-V. Oviously, he didn't read the rules. Well, I am in Huntesville,AL
I had planned to host a tournament, but before proposing it, I decided not to, due to several factors beyond my control.

However, if someone does host a nearby WBO-Affiliated tournament, obeying all guidelines and having been approved by The Committee, please post here, as I will gladly attend, and possibly help judge.
Good thinking, wait till we have at least 10 bladers in AL
Hey all, I'm from Huntsville, AL, but I go to college at UA (Tuscaloosa). Any bladers nearby who want to meet up? Send me a PM!
Inguilt me and my brother theguyaboveyou can attend a tourney but my bro hasn't activated his account.
Awesome! If you wanna meet up anytime or learn of a nearby tournament, send me a PM! I'm going to try to start a Beyblade club on campus if I can get enough interest.
So, I'm in Tuscaloosa now. Anybody want to meet up and blade sometime this weekend? Not a tournament, just hanging out. I'm on campus and we could meet up in the atrium of my dorm. I don't have any non-Hasbro stadiums, though, so if anyone has decent stadiums you should bring them (hopefully I'm getting an Attack Type for my birthday, but that's not until Monday).
I'm in Huntesville Inguilt, so this is what I am going to do. Find more people who are a lot yonger because I am only 11. It would be weird me going to Tuscaloosa.
Oh wow, I figured that the Beyblade community would be younger, but not this young, haha! I'm used to the Super Smash Bros community where it was really weird when a 15 year old (really young for a Smasher) did well at a national. I turn 21 on Monday! (I'm getting a lot of Beyblades for my birthday; my parents keep asking if I'm turning 21 or 14 x3)

Is 11 an average age for this community? It would sound weird for someone who can't legally drive to ask their parents to visit a college student I'm sure. I'd like to say I'm a decent guy, but I know my parents would never have let me go hang out with someone ten years older than me who I met online at that age x)

When I'm home over breaks (I live in Huntsville), do you think it would be possible for you guys to hang out?
Still no, only at tournaments.
A lot of Beyblading tournaments end up being a few older folks and a whole bunch of kids between 9-13. The younger ones are most certainly quite capable of holding their own, in many cases - it's just a matter of confidence.
(Jan. 15, 2012  4:52 PM)Hazel Wrote: A lot of Beyblading tournaments end up being a few older folks and a whole bunch of kids between 9-13. The younger ones are most certainly quite capable of holding their own, in many cases - it's just a matter of confidence.

I'll agree with that... I went to a beyblade tournament two 20 year olds the rest were young.

We are the only 3 in ALABAMA right now.
hey guys im 20 and live in birmingham alabama. ive got like 5 pepole here and im trying to get growing bigger so if anyone is intrested let me know.