[Selling]  AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB-99 Hell Kerbecs

(Dec. 29, 2011  12:37 AM)Andyjay000 Wrote: Do you send beyblades to Australia ???

Read the OP.
do you have ultimate bey stadum with proto nemesis
(Dec. 31, 2011  10:17 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: do you have ultimate bey stadum with proto nemesis
I can get that stadium. but shipping cost is very expensive. cuz I can only use the EMS shipping
hey mate i was just wanting to say that i would be willing to buy the following beys all together (big bang pegasis fang leone scythe kronos phantom orion l drago destroy and vari ares) if i can get my mum to let me
(Jan. 02, 2012  12:37 AM)rockaries7000 Wrote: hey mate i was just wanting to say that i would be willing to buy the following beys all together (big bang pegasis fang leone scythe kronos phantom orion l drago destroy and vari ares) if i can get my mum to let me
PM him about that.
BB-52 (hard type carry case) please
(Jan. 13, 2012  4:44 AM)Anubis Blader Wrote: Do you still have Anubis 40$?
Yeah I can sell it for $40 now.
BB-52 (hard type carry case) please.Angry:
accept bolivares
a dollar is 4 bolivars is that I want to big bang pegasus and l-drago destroy about 200 bolivars are but I'm wrong
(Jan. 13, 2012  7:52 AM)DeathGod Wrote: BB-52 (hard type carry case) please.Angry:
*Ahem*
1) PM him with what you want.
2) He doesn't hand out things for free, you need to pay for them.
3) Be nice.
Hey do you have random boster 9 for sell ?
All prices include Argentine pesos or others?Confused
Hi guys I'm new :]. how do I add a picture and Akirasdaddy how much is eclipse sol blaze and blue earth eagle?
sorry i don't know how to get the full forum.
Thanks AkirasDaddy! My package came in today and the kids was really really happy to see the Package came today!!! They spent their money that they received on Christmas buying....
DQ, DN ,FH ,JJ and UDXS BB-121 (Wing Pegasus, LDrago Guardian and Duo Uranus.
Glad to do business with you like always!!!

DaWRETCHED-one
He has all of that clearly listed in the OP.

Read it.
i had said i can't get to the updated/new OP. {if you where talking to me}
(Jan. 24, 2012  9:41 PM)kingblaze Wrote: i had said i can't get to the updated/new OP. {if you where talking to me}

Please send PM to me.
Was this available to be shipped in Philippines for free or what? Confused
The OP states to PM him about shipping to countries other than the ones listed.
(Jul. 25, 2011  4:18 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  2:23 AM)bmoor96 Wrote: can you get some sol blazes please i need the eclipes version and metal version
- facepalm- are you still blind? everything is in the OP, PM him about it.... ask him make sure if he still has it like i asked him in Pm about the stocks on Gravitty Perseus or etc.
(wtf face) I never wrote that sol blaze post. O.o bloody pixies
Thank's again AD for another great buy and FAST shipping from JAPAN!!! like always.
Omega Dragonis w/Guide and Kreis Cygnus.