[Selling]  AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB-99 Hell Kerbecs

hey, AkirasDaddy, I am glad that I finally find you here in WBO, I only saw your youtube channel many times before, but did not know before that you are in WBO. good job at selling Beyblade. hehe, also, your son is very cute. Tongue_out

um, also, would you be able to find me a ギャラクシーペガシスGB145MS ブラックホールVer. ?? I wanted this so much. thanks, if you can find it, how much will it cost?
(Oct. 15, 2010  6:47 PM)jasonxcheong Wrote: um, also, would you be able to find me a ギャラクシーペガシスGB145MS ブラックホールVer. ?? I wanted this so much. thanks, if you can find it, how much will it cost?
That Beyblade is so rare, and therefore so expensive. It will almost be a miracle if AkirasDaddy can find one.
er, so, can I custom paint the parts and make one?
(Oct. 15, 2010  6:59 PM)jasonxcheong Wrote: er, so, can I custom paint the parts and make one?
That is probably the only way, yes.
sorry for a bit off topic in the thread, but can I still use it in the Japan competition if I try to duplicate a version of that Beyblade?
(Oct. 15, 2010  6:47 PM)jasonxcheong Wrote: hey, AkirasDaddy, I am glad that I finally find you here in WBO, I only saw your youtube channel many times before, but did not know before that you are in WBO. good job at selling Beyblade. hehe, also, your son is very cute. Tongue_out

um, also, would you be able to find me a ギャラクシーペガシスGB145MS ブラックホールVer. ?? I wanted this so much. thanks, if you can find it, how much will it cost?

Corocoro limited Beyblade? I could not find this rare bey. I only find Taku-papa's custom one.
(Oct. 15, 2010  7:06 PM)jasonxcheong Wrote: sorry for a bit off topic in the thread, but can I still use it in the Japan competition if I try to duplicate a version of that Beyblade?

Maybe you can use it in competition. Ask him(Taku-papa)
um, so how much will Taku-papa sel his ギャラクシーペガシスGB145MS ブラックホールVer. for? does he hsve a profile in WBO? can give his profile link to me?
(Oct. 15, 2010  7:27 PM)jasonxcheong Wrote: um, so how much will Taku-papa sel his ギャラクシーペガシスGB145MS ブラックホールVer. for? does he hsve a profile in WBO? can give his profile link to me?

He gave you a link in his last post..
(Oct. 15, 2010  7:48 PM)jasonxcheong Wrote: i mean Taku's WBO profile

I have no idea about taku-papa WBO profile. I think he doesnt WBO member. ????
oh btw i just checked my order date and i actually got my bey in 2 DAYS!
Amazing
(Oct. 16, 2010  10:46 AM)aarondragon0 Wrote: oh btw i just checked my order date and i actually got my bey in 2 DAYS!
Amazing

Maybe USPS using F-22 Raptor or warp hole. Grin
It's been abuot 3 days for mine now, can't wait til it gets here. Grin
(Oct. 16, 2010  10:46 AM)aarondragon0 Wrote: oh btw i just checked my order date and i actually got my bey in 2 DAYS!
Amazing
I'm guessing you bought EMS shipping and I got some dodgy cheap one to save some money - I'll remember to get better shipping options next time Smile 11 days and nothing yet. The waiting game continues.
My bey and accessories have arrived today. Everything was packed nicely and safely and the shipping was very fast. Definitely buying from you again some time!
(Oct. 16, 2010  8:58 PM).:VirgO:. Wrote: My bey and accessories have arrived today. Everything was packed nicely and safely and the shipping was very fast. Definitely buying from you again some time!

Lucky dude arriving quickly. Shipping on Saturday's? Again lucky.
Beyblade Quetzalcoatl 90WF (silver) with WBBA Premium Lisence 1st Card $50 in stock

Edit: Price $50
Are you willing to sell the Qwetz without the premium license card
what bey is ギャラクシーペガシスGB145MS ブラックホールVer.? is it this one?
Attached Files

.jpg   imagesCAG62PM7.jpg (Size: 2.94 KB / Downloads: 232)
Wrong place to ask that mate.
(Oct. 16, 2010  1:34 PM)TehKevin10 Wrote:
Amazing
I'm guessing you bought EMS shipping and I got some dodgy cheap one to save some money - I'll remember to get better shipping options next time Smile 11 days and nothing yet. The waiting game continues.

It's been 5-6 days now for me.

You don't get to choose a shipping option... he just ships it out for whatever price you paid. I paid 25 for my Ray Unicorno, so I guess if shipping to Canada costs 15 dollars, that makes the bey itself about 10 dollars? Chocked_2

anyhoo, I hope mine comes in soon >Grin
(Oct. 17, 2010  9:20 PM)RFkid Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2010  1:34 PM)TehKevin10 Wrote:
Amazing

It's been 5-6 days now for me.

You don't get to choose a shipping option... he just ships it out for whatever price you paid. I paid 25 for my Ray Unicorno, so I guess if shipping to Canada costs 15 dollars, that makes the bey itself about 10 dollars? Chocked_2

anyhoo, I hope mine comes in soon >Grin

I sent aarondragon0's bey by a small packet searvise, not used an EMS.
You didnt use EMS for me either, a small package too I believe, says the email you sent me.
Also RFkid, when I bought the items, it was so early infact, its was before he joined WBO, so I think his prices + shipping and whatnot may have been slightly different.
Ah well... I just hope my bey comes in tomorrow. Pinching_eyes
I sent some beys to Canada by EMS(need additional fee)
I tracked a package now.

Oct 8 09:02 Payment received.
Oct 9 10:23 Nishinomiya Post office Hyogo prefecture.
Oct 9 15:43 En route Amagasaki Branch Hyogo prefecture.
Oct 9 19:22 Arrival at outward office of exchange OSAKA International Branch Osaka prefecture.
Oct 9 22:26 Dispatch from outward office of exchange OSAKA International Branch Osaka prefecture.
Oct 10-11 (Sunday and Holiday in Japan)
Oct 12 02:37 Arrival at inward office of exchange Vancouver Canada.
Oct 12 02:37 In Customs Vancouver Canada.
Oct 14 19:29 Departure from inward office of exchange Vancouver Canada.
Oct 18 11:09 Processing at delivery Post Office Canada. Add Oct. 19th in Japan
Oct 18 14:35 Retention Post Office Canada. Add Oct. 19th in Japan
Oct 18 14:52 Retention Post Office Canada. Add Oct. 19th in Japan
Oct 18 15:26 Retention period Post Office Canada. Add Oct. 19th in Japan
Oct 18 19:43 Item successfully delivered. Add Oct. 19th in Japan

heh? Today is October 18th in Japan. Not arrived yet?

Edit: Oct 19th