Okay
0%
Good
12.50%
Awesomesauce!
87.50%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Chapter 1: The Hagane Tournament
The tournament begins and it's the first round. Aero Flint is going up against his cousin. 3...2...1... LET IT RIP! Earth Leone 85WD flew into the beystadium as did the opponent's Flame Cancer D125RF. Aero knew his cousin would not be easy to beat. They fought on, and on, and on until both beys started to wobble. "Darn!" Aero said. "At this rate, it'll be a draw!
"I'll probably lose because of my bottom's poor stamina! Grrrrrrr..... NO! I WON'T LOSE! Flint exclaimed. Flame Cancer started glowing a bright yellow and began to spin faster, and faster, increasing its stamina.
Darn, that's gonna be tough to beat. I have no choice now. I'm running low on stamina and Flint's bey is gaining stamina as time passes. Aero thought to himself. "Alright, Special Move! Earth Tremor Devastation!" Aero shouted. Leone started to glow green as it began to attack Cancer rapidly. Because of its low track, it started to attack the underside since direct attacks didn't seem to work. Cancer flew back with Leone's every blow. "GO LEONE!" Leone illuminated a very bright green and temporarily blinded the audience. After the light cleared, Flint was surprised to see that Cancer had stopped spinning. Leone was wobbling a lot and was just about to stop and then it flew back into Aero's hands.
"And the winner is Aero!" Blader DJ announced.
"That was a great battle! Can't wait till Round 2! Hey Flint! You okay?
"Yeah I'm fine. Congrats bud! You did great."
"Thanks man! I'm determined to face the World Beyblade Champion, Gingka Hagane and his Galaxy Pegasis.
"Dude... that's gonna be really tough. Can you handle it?
" I don't know, we'll have to wait and see.

Whew, that took a while! I am accepting 5 character requests tell me which side and I will reply if I accept the character into the story or not. I will update here if I will accept more requests in the future. Chapter 2 will come as soon as I get at least 2 character requests. BTW For requests, no Leone or Pegasis accepted.
Great story!
NameConfusedamuel Husima
Bey:Core Shark F145 CES
Bey Description:Core:Core is like lightning only it has little fangs and a huge fang like metal in a compartment behind on of the blades and instead of the three blades it's a fin kinda.Shark energy ring:it's like libra only with a shark on the top and bottom and an open jaw (like wolf) on the sides.F145:fangs(rubber) stick down on every little time it gets shorter in length.CES:just like CS but it's plastic is eternal sharp.
Facebolt:Like wolf only with a great white shark and the background color is a wave (sky blue colored) behind shark
Special Move:Fang Ripper:the extra fang pops out and shark attacks invisibly and then does like pegasis starblast attack if it's still spinning.
Personality:confident in battle and always wants to battle,loyal,trustworthy,couragous too.Side:good
he wears, an layered tee (Red and Green) Black jeans and red skateboarding sneakers, and has black spikey hair like sora and is african american
here:

Name: (No one know his name so they just call him Whirpool)
Bey: Whirpool Poseidon T120 RB
Look: Blue jeans, white T-shirt, blue jacket, blue hair.

Bey description: The metal wheel whirpool is blue and is shaped like whirpool waves in the outside and some pop up waves near the middle in the inside. The clear wheel is blue and is a whirpool. T120 (trident 120) is a blue 120 with four small gold tridents. RB (rubber ball) is a rubber ball. The facebolt is blue with a gold trident and two waves behind. Is a very powerfull bey.

Whirpool description: He is a 15 year old mysterious guy. No one knows nothing about him. Is a very good guy but no one talks with him. Whirpool is very strong blader and always is blading. He found Whirpool Poseidon when he was 8 yaers old. He was in a ship and a giant whirpool appear in front. The ship sunk and all his family died. He was the only one who survived. Under the sea he found his bey. Since then he is all mysterious.

Special Move: Giant Golden Whirpool. Appears water in the stadium and then Whirpool Poseidon Makes a giant whirpool . The tridents in his track get bigger.

He is a good guy.

Name: Briel
Beblade: Green Libra 100 WB ( Green Is like rock but bigger and green ) The bey is all green.
Special Move: Green Tornado. Libra makes a green tornado turning all things green and blowing the opponent bey away.
Look: He is obssesed with green. Green hair (hair is like ginka's), Green T shirt, Green jeans, Green shoes, Green skin.
He is a very strong blader and wants to get even stronger. He play all the time but when is time to get serius he get serius. And he is very very smart. He is good

Briel is 13 year old. From little he is beyblading. His bey was flame libra. When he was 6 there was a big explotion in his town and his fathers die. Since then he have been around the world beyblading and getting strong. In a town Green Libra felt from the sky hit him in the head. Flame libra disapered. When trainign with the very powerfull Green Libra 100WB the bey caused an explotion that turn him green.
Since then he uses his clothes all green.

They are best friends friends. They are friends since the fathers of Briel die.
Chapter 2: Whirlpool VS Samuel

Next up, Whirlpool versus Samuel! Announced Blader DJ.
"Poseidon... *Flashback of bad memories* NO! I have to cheer up. I have friends out there, waiting to be met." *Walks out of locker room to stadium*
"Wooooo! Can't wait to get started!" Samuel was excercising and he realizes that he's up next. Oh no! I'm gonna be late!" Samuel grabs his gear and his bey, Core Shark and hurries to the stadium. By the time he gets there, Whirlpool is ready with his bey, Whirlpool Poseidon ready on his beylauncher attached to his launchergrip. Samuel then quickly prepares his bey on his launcher.
"Is everyone ready? Okay!" Blader DJ confirms.
"3...2...1..." says the audience and Blader DJ in unison.
"LET IT RIP!" Samuel and Whirlpool exclaim.
Their beys fly into the stadium and clash in midair.
"What an amazing start!" yelled Blader DJ The match goes on for an hour as Whirlpool and Samuel are even in strength. "Will this match ever end? Who will win?" questioned Blader DJ.
"Ugh, this match is tiring. Shark!" Shark goes to the edge of the stadium and flies up into the air. Then it comes down with a bluish grey light tailing it. "Special Move! Fang Ripper!" Shark goes down faster heading towards Poseidon.
"Heh heh... perfect! Poseidon! Special Move! Giant Golden Whirlpool! Suddenly, water appears to fill the beystadium, hiding Poseidon's location. As it is underwater, it moves around frequently, hoping to avoid Shark's Special Move.
"What?!?!?!? Where did his bey go?!?!?!?!?! THERE! Samuel saw a faint circle in the water, hoping it was Poseidon. GO SHARK! Samuel's bey Core Shark, headed for the faint circle. After Shark hit the water, it made a gigantic wave, soaking the whole audience including Blader DJ and Samuel and Whirlpool. After everyone could see, water started to drain from they beystadium and found one bey stopped spinning and the other bey was spinning normally.

Who won? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z! LOL no man just joking but seriously, next time. I got to eat dinner(yes I eat late) and take care of other things. Until next time!

(Feb. 23, 2011  2:26 AM)Brielyranger Wrote: here:

Name: (No one know his name so they just call him Whirpool)
Bey: Whirpool Poseidon T120 RB
Look: Blue jeans, white T-shirt, blue jacket, blue hair.

Bey description: The metal wheel whirpool is blue and is shaped like whirpool waves in the outside and some pop up waves near the middle in the inside. The clear wheel is blue and is a whirpool. T120 (trident 120) is a blue 120 with four small gold tridents. RB (rubber ball) is a rubber ball. The facebolt is blue with a gold trident and two waves behind. Is a very powerfull bey.

Whirpool description: He is a 15 year old mysterious guy. No one knows nothing about him. Is a very good guy but no one talks with him. Whirpool is very strong blader and always is blading. He found Whirpool Poseidon when he was 8 yaers old. He was in a ship and a giant whirpool appear in front. The ship sunk and all his family died. He was the only one who survived. Under the sea he found his bey. Since then he is all mysterious.

Special Move: Giant Golden Whirpool. Appears water in the stadium and then Whirpool Poseidon Makes a giant whirpool . The tridents in his track get bigger.

He is a good guy.

Name: Briel
Beblade: Green Libra 100 WB ( Green Is like rock but bigger and green ) The bey is all green.
Special Move: Green Tornado. Libra makes a green tornado turning all things green and blowing the opponent bey away.
Look: He is obssesed with green. Green hair (hair is like ginka's), Green T shirt, Green jeans, Green shoes, Green skin.
He is a very strong blader and wants to get even stronger. He play all the time but when is time to get serius he get serius. And he is very very smart. He is good

Briel is 13 year old. From little he is beyblading. His bey was flame libra. When he was 6 there was a big explotion in his town and his fathers die. Since then he have been around the world beyblading and getting strong. In a town Green Libra felt from the sky hit him in the head. Flame libra disapered. When trainign with the very powerfull Green Libra 100WB the bey caused an explotion that turn him green.
Since then he uses his clothes all green.

They are best friends friends. They are friends since the fathers of Briel die.

I used Whirlpool but Briel is not going to be used sorry only one character. But at least one of your characters got accepted.

Whoops sorry Brielyranger I said Samuel in my last post I meant Poseidon but I changed it read it again.
awesome chapter! hope Sam wins!!don't Sharks live in water anyway?
cool story, pls add me

Name: Izuma Inzori
BeyBlade: Silent Ninja MSBSCH85-110 RHF/RS
BeyBlade Type: Attack/Defense
BeyBlade description:
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode as thick shurikens, and upper mode as a kunai
Ninja: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kunai
MSBSCH85-110: Metal Shuriken Blade Spring Change Height 8.5mm-11mm, think of CH120 with a external shell resembling a shuriken, when lose, MSBSCH85 can bounce due to the spring within the core of MSBSCH85. The Shuriken Blades are made of metal
RHF/RS: HF/S with the tips made of rubber
character bio: wears Black all the time, helpful and cool, classmates are jealous of him
super attack:
“Silent death,” Silent Ninja disappears and hits opponent with a million kunai and shuriken
“100 Slices of The Ninjas’,” the Metal Shuriken shell on MSBSCH85 swells and smashes the opponent’s bey 100 times, on the 99th time, Silent Ninja halts and circles the stadium 10 times, cheating a black hurricane and flies up in the air to smash the opponent’s bey into 5 pieces.
BeyBlade color: all black
age 12
(Feb. 23, 2011  6:39 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: cool story, pls add me

Name: Izuma Inzori
BeyBlade: Silent Ninja MSBSCH85-110 RHF/RS
BeyBlade Type: Attack/Defense
BeyBlade description:
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode as thick shurikens, and upper mode as a kunai
Ninja: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kunai
MSBSCH85-110: Metal Shuriken Blade Spring Change Height 8.5mm-11mm, think of CH120 with a external shell resembling a shuriken, when lose, MSBSCH85 can bounce due to the spring within the core of MSBSCH85. The Shuriken Blades are made of metal
RHF/RS: HF/S with the tips made of rubber
character bio: wears Black all the time, helpful and cool, classmates are jealous of him
super attack:
“Silent death,” Silent Ninja disappears and hits opponent with a million kunai and shuriken
“100 Slices of The Ninjas’,” the Metal Shuriken shell on MSBSCH85 swells and smashes the opponent’s bey 100 times, on the 99th time, Silent Ninja halts and circles the stadium 10 times, cheating a black hurricane and flies up in the air to smash the opponent’s bey into 5 pieces.
BeyBlade color: all black
age 12

I'll add him but he'll have to be a bad guy by the description of his bey and he will have to come after the tournament. Is that okay?
OK, sure!, thx a lot

MUAHAHAHAHAHA IM PURE EVIL MUAHAHAHA lol
Chapter 3: A Turn of Tides

"And the winner is...wait... WHAT?!?!?!?
Samuel's bey had made everyone think it had stopped spinning, when in fact, it was spinning faster than last time. The Special Move had everyone fooled, even Samuel. "I had no idea my bey could do that." Core Shark's metal wheel Core, had it hidden blades revealed when it hit the water of Poseidon's Special Move to prevent it from losing its spin and the ES part of CES, Core Shark's performance tip, helped it regain balance, and generated an illusion on the top side. It helped it maneuver through the water but it could not find Poseidon while it was submerged."So where's Poseidon?!?!?" Samuel worried he had something up his sleeve.
"Remember the big splash? Poseidon jumped out of the water and flew high right then so no one could see it."
"So then what was that faint circle I saw?" Samuel interrogated.
"It was an illusion created by Poseidon."
"I see Poseidon in the air! Shark! Once again, FANG RIPPER! Shark flew high after Poseidon. They clashed in midair, causing a big explosion of water flying into everyone's eyes.
"It's it's... a draw! They will both move on and face Gingka Hagane by default, it's Gingka's decision!
"WHAT?!?!?!?" Whirlpool and Samuel shout in unison.

That's all for now. Both my stomach and imagination are running on empty. Gotta get a bite to eat. More coming soon! (Tomorrow or day after)
wow..if u want me 2 make another special move i will
(Feb. 23, 2011  11:54 PM)C-Dub Wrote: wow..if u want me 2 make another special move i will

Can you make one more? It would help.
Sorry if I disappointed anyone cause I didn't want a person to get disappointed or angry because their character lost.
I"M BACK. Phew, sorry for no updates, school and carp kept me unbelievably busy. Soooooooooooooo, onward with Chapter 4!

Chapter 4 Part 1: The Stealthy Ninja

DJ Blader: Let's continue! Next up is Aero and... (whispering to ???)um... What's your name?
???: It's Izuma Inzori.
DJ Blader: And Izuma Inzori!
Aero: *scarfs down a hot dog* Mmmmnomnomnom *deep breath* I'm ready!
Izuma: Heh... So you're my opponent, huh?
Aero: Man, that hot dog was good!
Izuma: What?
Aero: Never mind. Yeah, I'm your opponent. You're gonna have a tough time trying to beat me, mister.
Izuma: Says you.
All in unison: 3,2,1 LET IT RIP!
Before Ninja and Leone even land into the stadium, they clash to make a huge explosion.
Aero: Whoa, big explosion!

That's all for now... Sorry, writer's block. I'll continue when I think of something or when I don't feel lazy LOL.
ill give you a character:

Name:Leo Harisma
Nationality:American
personality:energetic,brave,kinda lazy,and always calm.easily angered when teased
Bey:Claw Leone CS(claw smash)125RWD(rubber wide defense)(balance type bey)
Leo's descriptionhe got orphaned when his father and mother died.his bey,claw leone,save him in the accident.now,he wanders off the world,looking for strong bladers.

special move:wind claw(bey glows green,then charges the opponents bey)
:air force(this is the move that protected Leo in the accident.bey glow green,sucking all the air making a force field
A Good guy?
Name: Andrew Noragami
Bey:Mad Rhino H145CWD(Balance,Right Spin)(CWD=Coat Wide Defense. Coated with rubber like CS)
Attitude:Cheerful and Exciting
Special Move:Ramaping Wild Smash:The Bey charges at the other bey until a KO
Special Move:Wild Jungle Armor:The bey becomes an immoveable tank or wall
Hope he's good
If you're still taking requests, here' a character:
Name: Tyson Granger
Bey: Hurricane Dragoon AD115WRF
Hurricane desc.: A lightning wheel with a rubber coating; similar to Meteo, but shaped as Lightning (White)
Dragoon: An L-Drago I clear wheel with rubber along the edges, non-transparent white.
AD115: A track with a height of 11.5mm, with an armor similar to AD145 and 230 except it extends to the edge of the metal wheel (White)
WRF: A wider version of RF (White with blue rubber)
Special Move: Phantom Hurricane