Adelaide Tourney - Adelaide's Spin Velocity 2009!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Tourney-...-Australia
Thread that was started by Tom.

Title.. possible name for tourney.

Yes. The Title Is No Joke.. if i can get enough people to comment on this thread about good stuff to help me. my teacher may agree to letting me hold a Tourney right here in Adelaide, South Australia. In Other words "AT MY SCHOOL".

From thread link above... we have been discussing about a possible tourney in little old Adelaide. Tom being only 12 has never run a tourney before, neither have I - so heres the deal.

My Teacher hasnt agreed for it to be held at my school... and she told me to find a better project for lesson... DESPRESSION.! Unhappy 3 weeks of hopeing and it only gets turned down. oh well.

The Next Adelaide School Holidays:
Start: Saturday September 26th
Finishes: Sunday October 11th

The rules are about the same from the other thread.

If you have any ideas.. just post. they must be in Adelaide. if anyone can find a good place in the city of Adelaide that would be a great and easy place to find.. unless we get people flying in to Adelaide via Adelaide Airport... the Oval near Hilton is close to the Airport.

Also who is gonna come to the tourney Grin ~ According to Rocky and Khel about 8 people needs to attend for it to be classifed as a Tournament. so i need at least 6 more people. Joyful_2

People Attending:
.ReallyRandomTJ. [Me]
.YoungBladerAxle. [Tom] (Maybe - Probably)
I believe the limit has changed from 9 to 8 people now?
The requirement has been moved down to 8 people.

That's pretty unique, your teacher seems quite lenient. That's nice, I hope this works out for you.
8D Really.. to 8 people now.

Well yeah. Joyful_2 Miss Gillett is awesome. and the subject is called Community Studies for a reason... Im doing something for the community of Adelaide. Tongue_out and to give myself some experience for a tournament as well.

But only if i can get heaps of information to help both of us - more me then her.
Im going to have to design a poster or something to get more adelaide people to join up to WBO. Haha. Smile
Updated A little bit of the thread. Grin
Grin Updated Again and now the thread looks better. Joyful_2
Now, friendlies, come to the tournament, or I will... Do nothing. Gasp

I'll update my thread.
Tara Remember that we use 'Go Shoot' in our tourneys and we dont do teams Tongue_out
(Jul. 27, 2009  11:24 AM)Driger Wrote: Tara Remember that we use 'Go Shoot' in our tourneys and we dont do teams Tongue_out

That's my bad. I designed the flier and wrote Let It Rip by accident. And there IS a team format in the tournament, it was previously agreed. Whether or not it will be ranked has not been discussed nor decided.
Yeah and it does say draft from the attachment. XD
Plus im still not sure if it will be held at my school.. my teacher says i need to get at least 5 people to say they will come or may come on this thread. before she can ask my principal to see if she can open the Hall for the tourney... also do we really need it to be a team tourney. i mean. why not just have it free for all Joyful_2
(Jul. 27, 2009  11:52 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Yeah and it does say draft from the attachment. XD
Plus im still not sure if it will be held at my school.. my teacher says i need to get at least 5 people to say they will come or may come on this thread. before she can ask my principal to see if she can open the Hall for the tourney... also do we really need it to be a team tourney. i mean. why not just have it free for all Joyful_2

Well it doesn't HAVE to. But it's just an idea for the people that want to try it.
Updated Attachment:
Tom editted "Let It Rip!" to "Go Shoot!" .. he used paint so yeah it isnt the right size. XD

Also. Since it will be my first tourney. i reckon it would be easier for me if it was just a free for all. maybe we should as what everyone else thinks...

To Everyone.... Would you rather this tourney to be a one on one tourney or with teams...???
Good news everyone. This is getting closer and closer to becoming a reality. this may turn out to be a tourney held at my school during the school holidays. Joyful_2 im so close to getting other teachers to help me to convince the people higher up in the school (like the principal) to open up the hall for this... and i hope i can and if im successful im looking forward to a beybattle with you all (who turn up) Grin
I might go to this, I don't know, It's a long way but I could try ... I'll get 2 people to post here.
:3 It would be awesome if you could come Raykon. Joyful_2
And it would be even better if i can convince my principal if i can hold the tourney in the school hall... get more popularity for the school and get more kids at my school to get back into beyblading. Tongue_out
... and more people to join WBO. Smile
Yeah, maybe if your aloud and all to put up posters etc, just an idea.
Thats what i've been planning. lol
If i dont get permission... then i'll just hold the tourney on the oval and get the grounds keeper "Klaus" to open up the toilets for people. XD
UPDATE: My teacher said i couldnt run the tourney at my school and she told me to think of another project. Unhappy but i still want to have the tourney for a little bit of fun. Smile