A wild Kazaf has appeared!

Osu, I am Kazaf.

I've been around since the early 2000's across many beyblade hangouts, from Street Beyblade to OTC, Beyblade Spirit, Beyblade Damashii (sp?), a place called Ty Kamara. I've also ranged from many names to some of my earliest being Kai13, DDKai13, Beyblade Spike, no idea what else I may have gone by, but for the last ten years at least I have gone by simply Kazaf, or xKazaf, depending on the place.

It's good to see Beyblade still going strong and so many active members. I look forward to hanging out here and being part of an awesome community once again, it's been far too long. I thought forums were a dead thing now.
Hi! welcome to WBO! Enjoy. If you need help don't hesitate to pm an older member .
I would have been active a lot sooner if my old account, Venomhydra, didn't glitch out all the time. Either way, nice to see a new member active right off the bat.
Go, Missingno.!
Missingno., use mildly irritate!
It's Super Effective!
Go, Lure Ball!
1,2,3, *spark*
The Oldbie was caught successfully!
Welcome to the WBO!!! Make sure you register on the map (top of page) if you want to find other bladers in your area
Hey welcome. Doesn't seem like we'll be having to explain much to you.

(Jul. 27, 2015  1:03 PM)PadrinoTheHorse Wrote: Hi! welcome to WBO! Enjoy. If you need help don't hesitate to pm an older member .

First time I read that I said to myself " But he is older than you." Then I realized he ment how older as in been on the WBO longer haha.