60.00%
10.00%
20.00%
0%
0%
Meh...
10.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
Well, Ultra had PMed me of having prepared a Rough Draft for this Stadium. However, I thought it was better to put in more detail to some of the points he mentioned. Moreover, I have been playing in the MagneStadium since Beyblade V-Force was released. Thus, I was quite excited about writing a draft for it.

However, this is supposed to be my first "Formal Attempt" at writing a BeyWiki Draft. I just hope I've made no errors. Even if I have, I hope that someone notifies me about the same. Smile
I seriously wish Dracomageat(or any other A-44 owner) was here to see this Article, in order to cross-check the details I've posted. This is because, even though I've owned this stadium for quite sometime, I haven't owned any other stadium for a period long enough to compare with the MagneStadium. And of course, comparison is necessary. Without any comparison with the standard stadiums (BB-10, Tornado Attack), the details provided in this article might have gone wrong.

I haven't put the Draft in "BeyWiki Article Format" yet, but I'll do that as soon as this draft gets some positive response. Grin

While I own the MagneStadium, I don't know how to measure the dimensions of a stadium. All I have is a foot ruler to measure stuff. :\
Sooo, if someone else can help me with it?

Also, I have skipped out on certain details like the use of Magnetic Weight Disk in the MagneStadium; because I didn't know where to put it. Also, forgive me if I have gone wrong with the technical/official terms related to beyblade; especially the Product names. I don't know much about the Plastics era, so I might have gone wrong.

As for the available products section, I think Ultra (who is an expert at such stuff) would know the details. Smile

So, without further ado, here's what I've prepared-

A-44 Beyblade MagneStadiu Wrote:{{Beybox
| image = MagneStadium.jpg
| full item name = Beyblade MagneStadium
| item number = A-44
| beyblade system = [[Magnecore]]
}}

_TOC_

==Dimensions==

==Available Products==
*A-44 Beyblade MagneStadium
==Introduction==
During the [[V-Force]] era, a new system of beyblades was released- The [[Magnecore]] system. The [[Beyblade MagneStadium]] was released during this time in order to exploit the gimmick of the MagneCore System Beyblades.
The MagneStadium is made up of two layers: an upper layer, and a lower layer. The upper layer sits on top of the lower layer like a cap. The lower layer has slots, in which the magnets can be inserted. These slots cover the entire surface of the stadium, enabling a user to insert magnets in various patterns, which affects the performance of a MagneCore Beyblade during the course of a battle. The upper layer is a regular, transparent play area; which largely resembles the [[Tornado Attack BeyStadium]], even though its design has many considerable differences. It features the standard 3 Walls, 3 Exits, and an undisturbed center. It is on this surface that the Beyblades battle.
A unique feature of this stadium is that it is capable of a Mode Change. The upper layer can be removed and rotated 45 degrees to change between four different Modes. In order to differentiate between the various modes, the upper layer has an embossed "S" marked on its border. On the lower layer, the numbers "1", "2", "3", and "4" are marked. Depending on where the "S" is positioned on the lower layer, the Mode changes, altering the alignment of the outer ring of magnets in relation with the Stadium exits.

==Competitive Analysis==

The [[Beyblade MagneStadium]] has an interesting gimmick, but is unsuitable for competitive play. While the MagneStadium has a perfectly sloped surface to allow [[Attack]] types to gain momentum and attain a flower pattern, the main hindrance is the absence of a [[Tornado Ridge]]. However, it has an extremely shallow ridge near the exits which, unfortunately- is incapable to compensate for the missing [[Tornado Ridge]]. This greatly hinders the Beyblades performance in this Stadium, particularly [[Attack types]], which have a tendency to self-KO with ease in this Stadium. Moreover, the three walls of the Stadium are extremely short, which almost rules out the occurrence of wall-saves; thus, a KO can easily be scored in this stadium. These walls however, are easily accessible due to the lack of a Tornado Ridge, which is why wall rebounds are very common; especially in the case of [[Attack]] types. In short, no specific Category of Beyblades can establish its supremacy in this stadium. [[Attack]] Types are exposed to the risk of self-KO, while the shorter walls offer less protection for [[Defense]] and [[Endurance]] types. Unlike most stadiums, the top section of the MagneStadium extends the usual flat exit zone past the walls slightly, presumably so it can better fit with the lower half. This results in very occasional scenarios where a bey runs out of linear momentum outside of the standard play area, resulting in it either rolling back in from what should have been a KO or, even more occasionally, spinning in place in an area of the extended portion.

==Gimmick Analysis==

The highlight of the [[MagneStadium]] is its gimmick, which allows users to control their [[Magnecore]] System Beyblades, by arranging the Stadium magnets in specific patterns to suit their needs. The Stadium magnets are “South Pole magnets”. i.e. the South-Pole of the Stadium Magnet faces up when inserted into a slot in the lower layer of the stadium. Thus, a North-Pole [[Magnecore]] would be attracted towards these magnets, while the South-Pole [[Magnecore]] would be repelled. This gimmick allows users to perform certain tricks during battle.
The pattern of arrangement of the magnets plays a vital role in this. The magnetic attraction/repulsion can allow a certain [[Magnecore]] beyblade to gain an advantage over its opponent in several ways.
Numerous patterns have been invented by players all over the world. A few notable ones are listed as under-
1. Magnets around the exits- This arrangement prevents a beyblade from getting knocked out easily, and is also used to keep [[Attack]] types from self-KOing. Moreover, it also allows an [[Attack]] type to move in a flower pattern; which is otherwise impossible to achieve in a stadium lacking a [[Tornado Ridge]].
2. At the center- This arrangement is specifically useful for [[Defense]] types, as it anchors them at the center, making it difficult to KO them.
3. As a ring around the center- This arrangement is useful for both, [[Defense]] and [[Stamina]] types as it shields them against [[Attack]] types. The ring of magnets prevents easy passage of an [[Attack]] type through the center, thus preventing it from even making contact with the beyblade at the center.

It is important to note, however, that the magnets have weak magnetic strength. Thus, for instance, a fast moving [[Attack]] type can still break past the magnetic barrier, and easily KO a [[Defense]] or [[Stamina]] type beyblade.
Moreover, the polarity of a [[Magnecore]] beyblade plays a significant role in determining the effect of the magnetic arrangement in a battle.
The gimmick is fun to play with, but is obviously not viable for competitive use.

==Gallery==
<gallery>

</gallery>

==Overall==

The [[Beyblade MagneStadium]] offers a unique and popular gimmick to Beyblade lovers. However, due to the downsides of this stadium (no tornado ridge, short walls, and unfair advantages towards all-typed Beyblades), there is no real reason to purchase this stadium, apart from collection purposes. Moreover, this stadium is extremely rare to come across, which is why the more commonly available (and obviously better) [[Tornado Attack Type Stadium]] and [[BB-10 Attack Type Stadium]] are preferred.
[[Category:BeyStadiums]]

Er, as a few of you would've noticed- I've "borrowed" a few sentences from existing BeyWiki articles at some places.... Tongue_out
I'd appreciate corrections and suggestions!
(Dec. 01, 2012  6:04 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Beyblade MagneStadium-

During the V-Force era, a new system of beyblades was released- The MagneCore system. The Beyblade MagneStadium was released during this time in order to exploit the gimmick of the MagneCore System Beyblades.
The MagneStadium is made up of two layers: an upper layer, and a lower layer. The upper layer sits on top of the lower layer like a cap. The lower layer has slots, in which the magnets can be inserted. These slots cover the entire surface of the stadium, enabling a user to insert magnets in various patterns, which affects the performance of a MagneCore Beyblade during the course of a battle. The upper layer is a regular, transparent play area; which largely resembles the Tornado Attack BeyStadium, even though its design has many considerable differences. It features the standard 3 Walls, 3 Exits, and an undisturbed center. It is on this surface that the Beyblades battle.

Competitive Analysis-

The Beyblade MagneStadium has an interesting gimmick, but it is unsuitable for competitive play. While the MagneStadium has a perfectly sloped surface to allow Attack types to gain momentum and attain a flower pattern, the main hindrance is the absence of a Tornado Ridge. However, it has an extremely shallow ridge near the exits which, unfortunately- is incapable to compensate for the missing Tornado Ridge. This greatly hinders the Beyblades performance in this Stadium, particularly Attack types, which have a tendency to self-KO with ease in this Stadium. Moreover, the three walls of the Stadium are extremely short, which almost rules out the occurrence of wall-saves; thus, a KO can easily be scored in this stadium. In short, no specific Category of Beyblades can establish its supremacy in this stadium. Attack Types are exposed to the risk of self-KO, while the shorter walls offer less protection for Defense and Stamina types.

Gimmick Analysis-

The highlight of the MagneStadium is its gimmick, which allows users to control their MG System Beyblades, by arranging the Stadium magnets in specific patterns to suit their needs. The Stadium magnets are “South Pole magnets”. i.e. the South-Pole of the Stadium Magnet faces up when inserted into a slot in the lower layer of the stadium. Thus, a North-Pole MG-Core would be attracted towards these magnets, while the South-Pole MG-Core would be repelled. This gimmick allows users to perform certain tricks during battle. For example, a slow-moving Attack type Beyblade (containing a South-Pole MG Core; so that the Stadium Magnets repel it) can easily attain a flower-pattern without self-KOing if the magnets are placed near the exits. A North-Pole MG-Core Beyblade is attracted towards the magnet, which usually “pulls” the Beyblade down to a halt as it loses RPM. The magnets aren’t exactly powerful, which is why fast moving Beyblades can usually avoid their effects.
The gimmick is fun to play with, but is obviously unviable(I don't even think that's a word ..) not viable for competitive use.

Overall-

The Beyblade MagneStadium offers a unique and popular gimmick to Beyblade lovers. However, due to the downsides of this stadium (no tornado ridge, short walls, and unfair advantages towards all-typed Beyblades), there is no real reason to purchase this stadium, apart from collection purposes. Moreover, this stadium is extremely rare to come across, which is why the more commonly available (and obviously better) Tornado Attack Type Stadium and BB-10 Attack Type Stadium are preferred.

Added tiny bits in, as well as capitalizing some of the words, etc.

To be honest, I did not really understand what was written in the "Gimmick Analysis" section though, aha.
Ah, thanks a lot! Grin

First off, I typed that on word so it didn't correct me when I typed 'unviable' (unless I had the 'ignore all' enabled and I didn't notice, haha)

Thanks for all those corrections!

P.S. Well, I tried my.best to explain the gimmick. Of course, there might be a need to re-draft it if it seems SO vague; however I believe that upon linking the article to the spin-gear article(the MG Core article) would certainly make it a bit understandable. Smile
However, I do accept that my style of writing can make even the most simplest of things difficult to understand. XD
I too had been PMed in the hopes of creating such an article in the past but was unable to provide the desired measurement so simply gave up. It's nice to see that someone persevered though and I'd say what you've got is looking pretty good. I also very much like that you put in a subtle refference to the stadium's favouring of the Gravity wheel but I do feel you've either missed or dismissed some poits that could be noteworthy:

-Like the wheels of the post Metal Series L-Drago beyblades, the top segment may be removed and rotated 180 degrees for a "mode change" that alters how themagnets align in relation to the exits.

-While not immediately obvious, the slope of the stadium seems* to smooth out to a shallower gradient near the outside, starting approximately where the Tornado Ridge would be were it an MFB Attack Stadium.
*It's rather hard to see so I'm not 100% certain.

-The outer ridge of this stadium, while unable to prevent self-KOing of attack types performing the flower pattern, does have a different benefit for attack types that is far from usual. It will not prevent escape of a beyblade coming directly towards it but will almost always prevent escape of beyblades circling the stadium. Unlike a standard Tornado Ridge, the position of the Magnestadium's outer ridge allows beyblades following it to make wall contact, causing particularly fast attack types to rebound into apowerful attacks, mimicking the flower pattern to some degree but also potentially causing the attacker to make its contact with the opposing beyblade while airborne. This is usually far from beneficial but can have certain desireable affects such as better contact with 230 height beyblades and better exposure of aggressive track gimmicks.
Unfortunately, due to the fact that this stadium's walls were not designed to withstand the attacks of modern Metal Wheels, long term use of this feature is not good for the MagneStadium.

-Some Tips, Tracks and Faces have a high enough iron content in their metal to be affected by the magnets. To the best of my knowledge, all screws and the mechanisms of all E type tips will respond to a magnet but other non-Wheel metal parts (atleast the Hasbro ones) are subject to wide variation, both in magnetic responsivity (yay for inventing terminology!) and in weight.

-Unlike most stadiums, the top section of the MagneStadium extends the usual flat exit zone past the walls slightly, presumably so it can better fit with the lower half. This results in very occasional weird scenarios where a bey runs out of linear momentum outside of the standard play area, resulting in it either rolling back in from what should have been a KO or, even more occassionally, spinning in place in an area that is generally considered unreachable.
I have (only once in my many years with the stadium) had my Lightning L-Drago CH120 RF continue to spin in the corner BEHIND one of the walls. It didn't last long due to grinding said wall and the fact that it had used up most of its energy reaching that spot but it still begs for a rules clarification (unlike in most existing cases, the bey never actually escaped the stadium, only the normal play area).
Ah! I had been planning to PM you to see my article, but then I forgot(due to exams)! Thanks for coming here, Draco!

Hm, lets see....

Special reference to the point of the stadium favoring the Gravity Wheel? No, I haven't done anything like that. Confused
I think there's a misunderstanding...

As for the Stadium's Mode Change thingy, I kinda thought that it was unsubstantial(I dunno why, though). Actually, its not just 180 degrees. The stadium can change into 4 different modes. That is exactly why we have those "1", "2", "3", "4" stickers on the border(?) of the lower black layer, and that huge embossed "S" on the upper layer.
The Mode Change, if not observed carefully, would seem as unsubstantial as the Mode Changes of BBP. The most notable differences between the Modes are seen only between the S2 and S4 mode (provided I applied the stickers correctly). This is actually VERY tough to explain. However, I'd try explaining it with figures for now-

As for the change in the gradient, I really can't see it. However, I ran my fingers down the slope, and there seems to be a slight bumpy feel... :\
I am almost convinced that its actually a bump, and not a changed gradient- because I felt that bump at just one part of the stadium.

As for the wall rebounds, that is not particularly unusual. There have been many stadiums which allow wall rebounds. I kinda missed it, yes! However, I think most people also see it as a disadvantage at times? The wall-collision usually drains a lot of the beyblade's RPM, which is why it isn't as beneficial as you say. Not only the change in RPM, but also the sudden change in direction (which is not tangential) slows down the attacker by a mile, and it is usually unable to score a good hit. Should the beyblade retain its RPM(and should it rebound without any sudden change in direction), it shall certainly get a good attack, and possibly a KO too.
Still, I am quite unsure whether that qualifies as an advantage or a disadvantage. I do remember having read somewhere that wall rebounds weren't looked upon favorably...
I do know that you know this, as you have mentioned it up there. Smile

As for magnetic "responsivity" of certain MFB parts, I am not really sure about that. I have an EWD tip, and yes, it does respond to magnets. However, the effect is extremely small. You can't expect a magnet to affect it while it is spinning (or has any form of layer between itself, and the tip- which prevents direct contact). Then again, my EWD is Hasbro. I actually didn't consider that point because I wrote this article mostly from a "plastic era viewpoint". Tongue_out

As for the extended exits of the magnestadium, I wonder how did I forget mentioning that! Its not only those extensions, but also that embossed "S" which may prevent a beyblade from being KOed. The hollow parts of the embossed S are just fine for a Sharp tip to get lodged, and spin gloriously. My Driger V usually gets in there! XD
The extended flat portion isn't just behind the walls, but also at the exits. At two places, the extended portion is at the exits. One of these contains the embossed "S", while the other is just plain... This means, that there is just one "regular" exit in the stadium(but this exit contains the extended portion at the corner of the walls; the one which you are talking about), from where a bey can be KOed without any hindrance.
This may call for rules clarification, but the MagneStadium isn't WBO approved anyway! Haha!

Thanks a lot Dracomageat for helping me with this article! Stay around here as I'd still need some help! Joyful_3

EDIT-
Taking Draco's post into consideration, I have added a paragraph(in bold-italic) explaining the Mode change of the MagneStadium. I've used the Wing Pegasis stub as reference, seeing how similar the mechanism of Mode Change is. I haven't explained each mode, so please tell me if that is important!

EDIT 2-
I have now added the tags which need to be added to a BeyWiki article. As I didn't know how to do it, I referred to the existing Stadium articles on the Wiki. Feel free to correct me on those tags too!

As a side note, I think the Gimmick Analysis section is not really important here. I checked the Magnecore article, and it already has some details about how a certain type of MG Core is affected by the magnets in the stadium. I'd remove that; but I'd need everyone's approval before I do it. Joyful_3
Keep the gimmick analysis in, it's one of the key features of the stadium and good info on it is kinda scarce.

Pretty solid draft from a quick look-over. I'll try and set aside some time this week to give it a more thorough read through and ask some questions seeing as there are a few things about this stadium and the magnecore system as a whole beywiki could use some more information about (I can't remember if I removed the tests from the magnecore article, but either way some new tests of the gimmick would be nice, though I don't know if you or Draco will have the parts to do those).
Thank you, th!nk.

Well yes, you can ask questions and ask us for some tests, haha!
I don't know what you'd be looking for, but I just thought-
As all you ask is going to be related to the gimmick, it doesn't necessarily have to be competitive stuff that we'd have to use. Basic parts would probably suffice, IMO. As it is, this stadium is never going to be WBO approved, so the testing for the gimmick would need relatively basic parts.

For example, one would need-
MG Core (North and South)
MG WD (if required)
A V-Force Attack, Defense, and Endurance Blade Base

That should do well, I guess?
Unless Draco has good parts, I think I can do some tests.
I have-
MG Core (North and South)
MG WD
Volcano Change Base (can act as Attack/Stamina base)
Customize Grip Base (Attack)
Driger V's Base (IDK)
Metal Sting Base; though I have never tried to use it with MG Cores...
Oh my friend has made very good description!
I remember playing in his stadium with the magnets! I had a Voltex Ape beyblade and it was a wall in this magnetic stadium! XD
You did not write about the strong defense the magnets provided!
(Jan. 03, 2013  3:30 PM)MackyMoe Wrote: Oh my friend has made very good description!
I remember playing in his stadium with the magnets! I had a Voltex Ape beyblade and it was a wall in this magnetic stadium! XD
yes that's sometimes in a stadium , remember opposite poles attract each other, therefore there is a strong defense with your bey (if you use the /V2 series bey?) and same sides repel, so your bey will be off balanced, at a points. did i make it confusing?
(Dec. 24, 2012  3:39 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Special reference to the point of the stadium favoring the Gravity Wheel? No
I said "subtle", not "special". You've said nothing about the wheel in particular but you've made it very clear that upward KOing beys (in MFB this is pretty much just Gravity) are favoured by the low walls.

(Dec. 24, 2012  3:39 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Actually, its not just 180 degrees. The stadium can change into 4 different modes. ... stickers
Oh. Oops.

(Dec. 24, 2012  3:39 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I am almost convinced that its actually a bump, and not a changed gradient- because I felt that bump at just one part of the stadium.
The jury remains out I guess.

(Dec. 24, 2012  3:39 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: wall rebounds...
My point is that they're more common in this stadium and, while detrimental to the lifespan of attackers, they do provide the motion through the center which would otherwise be lost with the inability to flower pattern. Its noteworthiness may not be much though.

(Dec. 24, 2012  3:39 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: As for magnetic "responsivity" of certain MFB parts, I am not really sure about that. I have an EWD tip, and yes, it does respond to magnets. However, the effect is extremely small. You can't expect a magnet to affect it while it is spinning (or has any form of layer between itself, and the tip- which prevents direct contact). Then again, my EWD is Hasbro.
The responsivity of magnetic parts is little to none as you say but its effect does add up during the course of battle, generally by adding extra resistance to the motion of attackers. I am not entirely sure how it effects stamina parts but E type tips have a smoother sound when on magnets.
I have found Metal Faced attackers to be greatly inferior when magnets are added to the stadium.

(Dec. 24, 2012  3:39 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I actually didn't consider that point because I wrote this article mostly from a "plastic era viewpoint". Tongue_out
For some reason I got the impression that that was not the case (hence why I mentioned MFB stuff) but I can see why you would do so.

(Dec. 24, 2012  3:39 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Its not only those extensions, but also that embossed "S" which may prevent a beyblade from being KOed. The hollow parts of the embossed S are just fine for a Sharp tip to get lodged, and spin gloriously. My Driger V usually gets in there! XD
I have never had this happen, though I always expected it to. As such, I assumed it was too rare to mention but your anecdotal evidence suggests otherwise.

(Dec. 24, 2012  3:39 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: The extended flat portion isn't just behind the walls, but also at the exits.
I meant that the flat portion was extended to a point further out than the walls, both at the exits and actually behind said walls. I can see where the confusion came in though because that clarifying sentence made little sense.

(Dec. 24, 2012  3:39 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: This means, that there is just one "regular" exit in the stadium from where a bey can be KOed without any hindrance.
Asymetric player bias!

EDIT: Your explanation of the mode changes seems detailed enough. I see no reason to explain the specifics of every mode.
Thanks Draco!
Well, even if you can't expect a sharp-tipped bey get lodged in the embossed S quite easily, the S can at least stop a bey from falling outside the stadium, and actually push it back in, haha!

Also, please respond to th!nk's request as well! Grin
I have praqctically nothing left in the way of plastic parts since I'm an MFB player now. I'd probably not be upto the testing.
(Jan. 03, 2013  3:30 PM)MackyMoe Wrote: Oh my friend has made very good description!

Yeah right! I would consider writing about it if need be! Joyful_3

DRACO- Aw, that's sad...
I hope th!nk's requirements comply with the parts I have. Or, I do not mind forwarding Kai-V's efforts in contacting the YouTuber who has a few Battle Videos using the MagneStadium...
He has good parts, sooo....

EDIT- I have now edited the article and added the parts of-
Wall Rebounds
Extended Exits or whatever...

Special thanks to Draco for recommending the addition, and providing a perfect paragraph for the same.
Should Hasbro's Magnetray be mentioned here? Or should that be left for a seperate article?
As we have separate articles for hasbro stadiums, it wouldn't go here.
Then again, I dunno what you are referring to. Havent heard of a magnetray before... :s
Hasbro's magnetray should be mentioned as an alternative method of acquiring additional magnets (they're identical) in the links at the bottom and nothing else. All other details about it should be saved for its own page.

The magnetray is a tray with a pattern of holes the same as (or very similar to) the magnestadium, designed to fit under most hasbro stadiums. Unforturnately, it is not compatable with plastic era TT stadiums or my Hasbro Beystadium 2 so my 6 magnetrays really did only serve to fill up my magnestadium with magnets. Good thing they only cost me like $3 each :p.

There is also a MagneDome that should be linked to. It is again similar to the magnestadium and infact, I believe the two can be combined. It has a roof with magnets in instead of an undertray.

On a side note, the most common formations of magnets are:
1- around the exits to keep attack types in.
2- in the center point to give defence types better staying power.
3- in a ring around the center point to make defence types harder to reach.
4- in a line down the middle for no obvious reason.
5- everywhere because you have more money than sense.

This probably isn't worth noting but could count as interesting trivia.

Under the last one, the effect from all sides makes those with a repulsive core act like defence or stamina types, staying inthe position they're launched unless they recieve a heavy hit (the opposite of normal) and those with an attractive core move around the stadium in a random and highly jerky manor. This is nearly independent of the tip of the bey since the combined force of the magnets is actually rather strong when you have the full 31.
Also, heavy banking with a magneweight can cause interesting uppercut attacks.
Sorry, I am late!

Um, I wouldn't put in the MagneTray in there yet, as I am not quite sure if it would be considered as "Other Versions" of this stadium. It certainly bears a resemblance, though...
However, if everyone thinks that it deserves a mention, then I'd certainly put it in. Smile
Thanks LeonTempestXIII for pointing it out.

DRACO- Well, if you want me to add the MagneTray in the draft as a source of getting more magnets, then I think I'd have to mention all other sources, such as the MagneDome you mentioned and also those packs of six magnets that have been available for a cheap price on Plamoya and other plastic-beyblade hotspots...
In that way, I'd actually be writing a product list of sorts, haha! I am pretty confused at the moment.

As for the Trivia, that again, has never been a part of the BeyWiki articles. I'd probably wait for Kai-V to check this thread and see if she allows me to add a whole new Trivia section! XD

Otherwise, if it does seem too important, then it can certainly be added elsewhere in the draft.
I do not want to see the word "trivia" on Beywiki, but it certainly deserves mention since, from what I can see, the formations either serve a strategic purpose, or might have been used in an official tournament before.
Well, I expected you to say that, haha!
Trivia, if associated with the BeyWiki, would invite a lot of meaningless portions in future drafts...

OK, so I will add the patterns of arrangement. However, things would complicate a bit considering the fact that the effect of a pattern shall vary depending upon the polarity of the MG Core/MG WD of the two beys inside the stadium. :\
No problem. And by the way, forgot to mention, a few weeks ago I added this and a slew of other articles to the missing list with links. Smile
Ah, thank you very much for adding it to the list. Smile

UPDATE-

I have added a highly detailed version speaking about the arrangement of magnets in specific patterns.
It has been highlighted in bold, and is also underlined. (Under the Gimmick Analysis section)
Please read through it and point out any errors/badly-written portions/additions to be made. Smile

Thanks to Draco (again) for listing the various patterns of arrangement (I have selected just the first three out of those, though).
Also, thanks to Kai-V for highlighting the importance of the addition.

Cheers!
Looking good.
The MagneTray isn't exactly another version of this but it is a related item and the only Hasbro equivalent. Perhaps an umbrella article of sorts, just breifly touching on the different magnecore stadiums would be a good idea. Or maybe mention them in the magnecore article itself.

EDIT: the magnecore aticle appears to cover the MagnStadium thusly:
"Beystadium Magne Type
The Takara MG stadium, came with 6 circular magnets and 3 magnetic rods. On top is just a usual Takara beystadium. Release A-44."

Now, I don't know about you but I never got any rods with mine and the package was well sealed.
Even I do not have any rods? Is that about battle strikers?
An umbrella article, eh?
Well, I would like to wait for people to approve the addition. Wink
It looks to me like the magnecore article is designed to cover theentire series so I'd say that'd be the "umbrella article" for such things. No need to mention the other stadiums in the MagneStadium page.
Oh, I misunderstood you there. I thought you wanted me to add it to this draft.
Yeah, that is a good idea though. Actually, its weird that no one added the names of the stadiums to that article yet...
It actually makes me think- If no one added it, would it actually belong there?
It probably does, though! Tongue_out