2/13/15 (Berlin, CT) Night Virgo at the Museum

Here's to starting off another great year, with nothing better than a tournament and a bad pun. Many more to come... with puns to go along with them.

Name: Night Virgo at the Museum

Date: February 13, 2015

Venue: Berlin Community Center

Expected Turnout: Leone19, BullChamp520, Haspro, Nickster670, Infernik, Fireblaze420, BradB116, Hunter, Unregistered Member

Possibles: Leone19's Sister, Haspro's Sister, Naijalak, Dr. Leo, Xtracorruption, Element Chris, BladerBlock, Infernik, Nohzone

Format: Round Robin or Block Round Robin, depending on turnout, Standard and (unofficially) Limited Zero-G

Time: TBD- Most likely 9:00-9:30 Registration, 9:30-12 Play
Going to bump a bit by saying that everyone who attends gets a mystery, "door prize".

Also, if we have time, we will definitely try to do some Limited Zero-G.
Sorry to bump again, but with an impending storm Thursday afternoon/evening and depending if the Community Center closes or not, this may have to be postponed. I'll let everyone know by Thursday night what the final plan is.
Sad to say, but I am going to have to cancel this one. The weather reports for Thursday evening are changing often, but it looks like we will get snow. With weather being an issue, I won't know of the Community Center is closed until the morning of, which would be way too late, as well.
So this is a morning tournament?
(Feb. 12, 2015  11:26 PM)nohzone Wrote: So this is a morning tournament?

No, as I stated in my last post, it's unfortunately canceled due to the impending weather.