Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average

[1/7/12] Cumming, GA- Happy Holi-beys 2.0
Primal

Dragooon Rage
BeyRank: #159 (1,272)
Rose Gold FaceDJ FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceUnicorno FaceWolborg FaceAquila FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSerpent FaceKronos FaceOrion FaceBeelzeb FaceHoruseus FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceCygnus FaceCrown FaceGold FaceSerpent FaceNemesis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Escolpio Face

(Dec 24 2011 12:47 AM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote:  Add Meteo L-leone to the list. Oh yeah, this is kind of off topic, but I was at Barnes and Nobles today, and I bought the newest NERDS book. I think it is called cheerleaders of doom. Pinching_grin Oh yeah, and I looked in the manga section, but there was no Beyblade. Crying I am so excited, but I think my interest for the metagame is slowing down, and I might quit soon. Hopefully I won't. I am kind of losing interest. Don't move me to the positive list, because some plans might pop up, and my parents take this as our last priority.

He's on the list; he changed his username to Titi. Tongue_out

I hope you can reagin your interest! I understand, though, with all of the new end-all releases that you MUST have to win. Uncertain

Dec 24 2011 12:50 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Vulcan Blaze

Passport Holder
BeyRank: #902 (1,060)
Bronze FaceDJ FaceCancer FaceCancer FacePassport Face

See, I can't even remember my best friend's new username.

(Jan 24 2012 01:44 AM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote:  I am sorry that I am leaving, but I think there are more people that hate than people that like me. I am sorry that I am not a good member, but I had a good time. I made a few friends like Titi, Primal, iBeyblader, Universe2, Storm Dragoon, and Harkins. I have just realize that I like this website as much as I like school, and if I want to still be happy while I'm blading, I will have to leave. I will still go on once in a while, PM, go to tourneys, and captain my team. It is just that I will not be posting. I feel like I need to be somewhere where I am appreciated. Goodbye. Smile

EDIT: Just in case the tourney gets approved, I will still check that.
Dec 24 2011 12:58 AM
Demon

He told me to!
BeyRank: #380 (1,154)
DJ FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceChimera FaceBronze FaceWolborg FaceWyvern FaceBronze FaceEmerald Face

Change Plastic zeus to this user name :B

[Image: banner_98      .png]
Dec 24 2011 01:51 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Primal

Dragooon Rage
Rose Gold FaceDJ FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceUnicorno FaceWolborg FaceAquila FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSerpent FaceKronos FaceOrion FaceBeelzeb FaceHoruseus FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceCygnus FaceCrown FaceGold FaceSerpent FaceNemesis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Escolpio Face

You got it, Wilson! Tongue_out

Dec 24 2011 02:05 AM
Natsu_Dragneel

Sharingan User :O

The tournament sounds awesome! I would like to join but my parents won't allow me Tired. Anyways, good luck for those who will join.

[Image: Untitled-1copy.png]
Dec 24 2011 04:28 AM
Demon

He told me to!
DJ FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceChimera FaceBronze FaceWolborg FaceWyvern FaceBronze FaceEmerald Face
(This post was last modified: Dec 24 2011 11:45 PM by Demon.)
your spoiler creeped me out Itachi think about getting rid of it
Dec 24 2011 05:28 AM
Vulcan Blaze

Passport Holder
BeyRank: #902 (1,060)
Bronze FaceDJ FaceCancer FaceCancer FacePassport Face

BTW Kaiba, I meant add him to the list of people with Variares.

(Jan 24 2012 01:44 AM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote:  I am sorry that I am leaving, but I think there are more people that hate than people that like me. I am sorry that I am not a good member, but I had a good time. I made a few friends like Titi, Primal, iBeyblader, Universe2, Storm Dragoon, and Harkins. I have just realize that I like this website as much as I like school, and if I want to still be happy while I'm blading, I will have to leave. I will still go on once in a while, PM, go to tourneys, and captain my team. It is just that I will not be posting. I feel like I need to be somewhere where I am appreciated. Goodbye. Smile

EDIT: Just in case the tourney gets approved, I will still check that.
Dec 24 2011 05:14 PM
Demon

He told me to!
(This post was last modified: Dec 24 2011 11:45 PM by Demon.)
Inapropriate. Editted over it.

Dec 24 2011 05:26 PM
AeroRespawn

Formerly iBeyblader
BeyRank: #722 (1,082)
Rose Gold FaceGold FaceCancer FaceGiraffe FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceCounter Leone FaceCancer Face

Ugh, I need to get in some practice. I haven't touched my launchergrip since I fractured my finger. Pinching_grin

Call me Aero.
Click here for more stuff (Click to View)
Dec 24 2011 05:33 PM
Primal

Dragooon Rage

(Dec 24 2011 05:26 PM)Perseus_122 Wrote:  I need referals so if anyone can tell their friends to make an account and set me as their referer that would be great

That doesn't belong here, or really anywhere else on here... You're supposed to get referrals on your own.

Dec 24 2011 05:35 PM
F4uver

BeyRank: #578 (1,107)
DJ FaceSilver Face

I might be able to come, put me on unconfirmed.Smile
Dec 24 2011 09:14 PM

Cool! where di i sign up?

My Goal Is To Make People Experiance Beyblade For Real..... My Drive Is Living Each And Everyday...Wouldnt You Say The Same???
Dec 26 2011 09:08 AM
Demon

He told me to!

(Dec 26 2011 09:08 AM)Sirius Wrote:  Cool! where di i sign up?
You sign up by saying. I can come put me on the Confirmed List

Dec 26 2011 05:59 PM
Primal

Dragooon Rage

Actually, Sirius, I already put you on the list. Smile I read the PM you sent me and added you.

Dec 26 2011 06:02 PM
Demon

He told me to!

(Dec 26 2011 06:02 PM)Kaiba Wrote:  Actually, Sirius, I already put you on the list. Smile I read the PM you sent me and added you.
Thanks for making me look stupid

Dec 26 2011 11:49 PM
Jay Harkins

Friendship is Magic
BeyRank: #1,295 (1,028)
Sagittario FaceDJ FaceGemios FaceWolf FaceBronze Face

I will have my stadiums and a lot of my extra parts for sale at the tournament.
Dec 27 2011 12:07 AM
Demon

He told me to!
(This post was last modified: Dec 27 2011 12:38 AM by Demon.)
(Dec 27 2011 12:07 AM)Harkins Wrote:  I will have my stadiums and a lot of my extra parts for sale at the tournament.
Such as??? What parts

Dec 27 2011 12:15 AM
Demon

He told me to!
(This post was last modified: Dec 27 2011 04:16 AM by Demon.)
Im looking foward........ TO WINNING!!! JK (yea right) i wish everyone luck.
(Dec 24 2011 12:33 AM)Kaiba Wrote:  Yeah, I've got a Vari. Smile That makes 4 people right (Me, iB, Harkins, and Ryokai)? This will be quite the tourney...

Also, as J o n said, this will be the first 2012 tourne! Let's start off the new year with a big bang (no pun)!
I HAS 1 SO ADD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 27 2011 03:41 AM
Primal

Dragooon Rage

Don't double post unless you have something important to say; you can just edit your first post.

Also, I get that you're excited (we all are), but drop the cocky attitude. kthxbai

Dec 27 2011 04:06 PM
Zancrow

I like stuff. loljk
BeyRank: #133 (1,294)
Gold FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceSilver FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceHerculeo FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceAntique FaceBeafowl FaceKronos FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceThunder Dragon FaceLyra FaceSilver FaceEinstein FaceSagittario FaceChimera Face

I'm so stupid .-. I didn't notice this until Kaiba told me...*facepalm*
But anyways, I really hope that this will be as awesome as GBB Grin
I hope that I get my DJ badge this time Tired (if yall will allow me to be one this is :3)
And btw, I think that we should have brackets of some sort this time. I'm not sure how it would work, but we need to have set matches so that nobody will ever be overlooked or miss there matches. My parents were getting very concerned when I hadn't had any battles for a while at the beginning of GBB when I was judging for Block 2.

[Image: plusle.gif][Image: minun.gif]
Dec 27 2011 07:17 PM