[1/7/12] Cumming, GA- Happy Holi-beys 2.0

on
Hosted by
  Primal
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Since Happy Holi-beys didn't work out as well as we wanted it to, I figured I'd host this tournament to make up for it! That, and I'm tournament crazy Tongue_out

Important Info:

Date: Saturday, January 7, 2012 @ 2:15 PM (Ray side event at 2:00 PM!)

Address- 5895 Heardsville Road, Cumming, GA 30028

Map:

Surface: Grass!

Prizes: Rock Zurafa, Flame Byxis, and Cyclone Herculeo (1st picks first, etc. etc.)

Format: Currently Block Round Robin, assuming everyone shows up (subject to change)

Also, don't forget about the Ray side event shortly following the tournament! Bring your best Ray combinations! Grin

Confirmed Participants:
  • Kaiba
  • Harkins
  • Titi
  • Ryokai
  • Nemesis
  • Matthew 711
  • Lauren2011
  • Nazo422
  • Storm Dragoon
  • Sirius
  • PAPaBlader
  • Dranzerx24
  • Vulcan Blaze
  • bey taser
  • pegasusBD

Unconfirmed Participants:
  • iBeyblader
  • DrigetGX1
  • beybladeheart
  • ashcuz
  • Matthew's friend (Michael)
  • Flame Dranzer
  • keroy86
  • Matthew's friend (Arrie)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Can't wait! I'll have Diablo Nemesis by then.
Added some information about the Ray side event to the OP.
I wonder how awesome this tourney will be. Hopefully, it'll have cool prizes like the other tournaments. And, hopefully, I'll be tweaking around with my Variares.
Will we have a Team battle at this tournament?
Lol the first 2012 tournament. Good luck with this Kaiba Wink
Since Vulcan Blaze now has Ryokai, it'll be a tad harder. But by the tourney I'll have an improved Variares and Meteo L-drago. I wanna have a rematch against VB, but Kaiba, you're the boss.

Ugh, so many date changes... Why must I have other things that take priority over spinning tops? Tongue_out

The date is now January 7, and that is FINAL.
hmm 50% chance ill go..we'll see. I hope i get to. Will be my 1st WBO tournament Joyful_3
(Dec. 22, 2011  7:54 AM)DrigetGX1 Wrote: hmm 50% chance ill go..we'll see. I hope i get to. Will be my 1st WBO tournament Joyful_3

Hopefully you'll be able to come! Wouldn't want to prolong your first tournament. Smile
i will try to be there
I will try to come ! But I do need a bey passport to part in this event right ?
(Dec. 23, 2011  1:31 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: I will try to come ! But I do need a bey passport to part in this event right ?

No, you can simply pay the five-dollar entry fee.
Kill me right now. I screwed up badly. Even if I did want to host one, I doubt the committee would approve because of my screw up.

I'm never hosting a tourney again XD It's just too much for me. I'll still help judge though.

Oh yeah, take KKAries off, she's going to a birthday party on the 7th. Also, Storm Dragoon should be permitted into the tourney for free, because he had paid $5 at HHB. Correct me if I am wrong.

Also, you misspelled tournament in the OP.
yuy rypos
I will possible go there is a 90 percent chance i will go
(Dec. 23, 2011  2:20 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Kill me right now. I screwed up badly. Even if I did want to host one, I doubt the committee would approve because of my screw up.

I'm never hosting a tourney again XD It's just too much for me. I'll still help judge though.

Oh yeah, take KKAries off, she's going to a birthday party on the 7th. Also, Storm Dragoon should be permitted into the tourney for free, because he had paid $5 at HHB. Correct me if I am wrong.

Also, you misspelled tournament in the OP.
yuy rypos
Hey, it doesn't matter if you screwed up. You're still a great Blader and may end up winning this like WBO Bey Lighting and Happy Holi-Beys (even though it's unofficial).

Kaiba has a Variares, I think, so it will be harder. I will attend with my Vulcan Blaze, Hell Kerbecs, and a newcomer. It isn't that good but it will be a surprise. It is NOT Variares, let alone a 4D Bey. I am really bummed that that tourney couldn't be processed. It was kind of hard, though, because there were only eight people. If Nazo comes, he will compete.
Yeah, I've got a Vari. Smile That makes 4 people right (Me, iB, Harkins, and Ryokai)? This will be quite the tourney...

Also, as J o n said, this will be the first 2012 tourney! Let's start off the new year with a big bang (no pun)!
Add Meteo L-leone to the list. Oh yeah, this is kind of off topic, but I was at Barnes and Nobles today, and I bought the newest NERDS book. I think it is called cheerleaders of doom. XD Oh yeah, and I looked in the manga section, but there was no Beyblade. Crying I am so excited, but I think my interest for the metagame is slowing down, and I might quit soon. Hopefully I won't. I am kind of losing interest. Don't move me to the positive list, because some plans might pop up, and my parents take this as our last priority.
(Dec. 24, 2011  12:47 AM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: Add Meteo L-leone to the list. Oh yeah, this is kind of off topic, but I was at Barnes and Nobles today, and I bought the newest NERDS book. I think it is called cheerleaders of doom. XD Oh yeah, and I looked in the manga section, but there was no Beyblade. Crying I am so excited, but I think my interest for the metagame is slowing down, and I might quit soon. Hopefully I won't. I am kind of losing interest. Don't move me to the positive list, because some plans might pop up, and my parents take this as our last priority.

He's on the list; he changed his username to Titi. Tongue_out

I hope you can reagin your interest! I understand, though, with all of the new end-all releases that you MUST have to win. :\
See, I can't even remember my best friend's new username.
Change Plastic zeus to this user name :B
The tournament sounds awesome! I would like to join but my parents won't allow me Tired. Anyways, good luck for those who will join.