Thread Rating:
  • 19 Votes - 4.05 Average

1/23/11 [Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Beyblade Birthday Battle!
Sky Prince

Infinity(Sky) Prince
BeyRank: #135 (1,295)
Gold FaceFace of Days IIDJ FaceEmerald FaceSapphire FaceWolf Face

@cyber red, that sounds like a good idea. you should do that
@joseph sure... but that's if its ok with you. if that's the case:
@Zeox, you don't have to lend me ur SD tip anymore. =)

"I don't care about winning, losing, or getting the prize. All i care about is winning my place in the rankings fair and square." - Sky Prince (me)
(Aug 02 2011 08:17 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:  .... you could probably get an experienced host to start hosting there. or find a well experienced blader to start hosting. the hosts of tournaments were not "born with the experience" and placed in a random state. someone has to step up! that goes for anyone IN ANY STATE/COUNTRY!
Jan 16 2011 12:46 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
joseph317

Let is shoot?
BeyRank: #57 (1,397)
Bronze FaceEmerald FaceWolf FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceSea Dragon FaceOrion FaceCounter Leone FaceLyra FaceKronos FaceHades FaceUranus FaceBeafowl FaceBronze FaceRuby FaceCygnus FaceAverazer FaceEterner FaceByxis FaceFace of RevolutionSilver FaceVirgo Face

(Jan 16 2011 12:46 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:  @cyber red, that sounds like a good idea. you should do that
@joseph sure... but that's if its ok with you. if that's the case:
@Zeox, you don't have to lend me ur SD tip anymore. =)

no its ok i have 3-4 SD tips anyway.

Tournament stuff-

-1st-Big Apple Bey Brawl (didn't count)
-1st-Haunted City Bey Clash (didn't count)
-2nd-The Climactic DJ Battle! Deikailo vs. Arupaeo!
-2nd- GBT2: New York Qualifier
-3rd-Battle of the Boroughs 2
-3rd-STAGE FRIGHT
-3rd-The City's Divine Bloody Battles
Jan 16 2011 12:57 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
Deikailo

Call me Toast
BeyRank: #36 (1,449)
Bronze FaceRoyal FaceL Drago FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceFace of WarAntique FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceEmerald FaceDriger FaceGaia Dragoon FaceSapphire FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver FaceSagittario FaceWolborg FaceUnicorno FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceGold FacePhoenix FaceGemios FaceSea Dragon FaceSilver FacePegasis FaceGold FaceBlaze FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceAries FaceLacerta FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceGold FaceHerculeo FaceGold FaceChimera FaceAquila FaceByxis FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceGold Face

(Jan 16 2011 12:42 AM)Cyber Red Wrote:  
(Jan 16 2011 12:38 AM)Deikailo Wrote:  
(Jan 16 2011 12:36 AM)Cyber Red Wrote:  Are we going to start blading at Noon, or are we gonna practice a little first?
I don't know.

Realistically, that's when registration will begin.

oh, so since I'm in the Bronx it would be fine if i leave an hour and a half early rite? I'm not good with travelling or time...
What part of the Bronx and what train?
Jan 16 2011 12:59 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Azure Lazer

fl0000000000b
(This post was last modified: Jan 16 2011 01:47 AM by Azure Lazer.)
I am in Westchester Square and i dont know what train. Also, What's pocky?
Jan 16 2011 01:47 AM
Deikailo

Call me Toast
Bronze FaceRoyal FaceL Drago FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceFace of WarAntique FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceEmerald FaceDriger FaceGaia Dragoon FaceSapphire FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver FaceSagittario FaceWolborg FaceUnicorno FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceGold FacePhoenix FaceGemios FaceSea Dragon FaceSilver FacePegasis FaceGold FaceBlaze FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceAries FaceLacerta FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceGold FaceHerculeo FaceGold FaceChimera FaceAquila FaceByxis FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceGold Face

Take the 6 train to 14th street and then transfer onto the Q train. Get off at kings hwy and then follow the directions on the website.
Jan 16 2011 01:50 AM
Azure Lazer

fl0000000000b
(This post was last modified: Jan 16 2011 01:57 AM by Azure Lazer.)
(Jan 16 2011 01:50 AM)Deikailo Wrote:  Take the 6 train to 14th street and then transfer onto the Q train. Get off at kings hwy and then follow the directions on the website.

Thanks, but what's pocky? By any chance is it Cyber Pegasus? =D
Jan 16 2011 01:53 AM
JonnB

ジョン
BeyRank: #245 (1,213)
Escolpio FaceDJ FaceCancer FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceAnubis FaceAquila FaceDranzer FaceFace of Days IIAquila Face

Judging on that commute you should leave 2 hours before you plan to get there

A Day To Remember
Youtube Stuffff (Click to View)
Jan 16 2011 01:57 AM
Azure Lazer

fl0000000000b
(This post was last modified: Jan 16 2011 02:02 AM by Azure Lazer.)
(Jan 16 2011 01:57 AM)JonnB Wrote:  Judging on that commute you should leave 2 hours before you plan to get there

I'll go almost any distance at any time to get to a beyblade tournament in New York! let's just hope my cousins will too...
Jan 16 2011 02:00 AM
Zeox

BeyRank: #2,230 (982)
Antique Face

(Jan 16 2011 01:53 AM)Cyber Red Wrote:  
(Jan 16 2011 01:50 AM)Deikailo Wrote:  Take the 6 train to 14th street and then transfer onto the Q train. Get off at kings hwy and then follow the directions on the website.

Thanks, but what's pocky? By any chance is it Cyber Pegasus? =D
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Pocky

[Image: Zeox_Signature.jpg&t=1]
[Image: ubd3634.png]
Thanks Kai V, For the sig
Thanks BeyUK.Net for Icon
Thanks Fyrewyrm for the bar

Funny Quotes
Want to follow my goal to get one of each HMS? Check out the crosslist (in the spoiler) 1/28
Want to trade/sell me your HMS to help my goal? Pm me please
Jan 16 2011 02:04 AM
Azure Lazer

fl0000000000b

I've had that before! I am definitely coming now!!!
Jan 16 2011 02:12 AM
Nexus™

SWRV
BeyRank: #128 (1,299)
Eterner FaceStriker FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceRose Gold FaceEmerald FaceFace of RevolutionSilver FaceDranzer Flame FaceDJ FacePassport FaceGold Face
(This post was last modified: Jan 16 2011 03:38 AM by Nexus™.)
Can i join and can i go to the place instead of picking me up

My Youtube Channel
Jan 16 2011 03:17 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
TheSilverBlader

BeyRank: #1,803 (1,002)
Libra Face

u can join and yes if your able to go to the location you should go and let them pick up another blader who needs to be picked up and next time don't quote a huge post

I will pwn you with my strong beys
Jan 16 2011 03:20 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Zeox

Antique Face
(This post was last modified: Jan 16 2011 04:11 AM by Zeox.)
Double editGaspk I'm not sure anymore if it's dented or not, But I'll still buy a Trans FS at the tourny if anyone has it.

Funny Quotes
Want to follow my goal to get one of each HMS? Check out the crosslist (in the spoiler) 1/28
Jan 16 2011 04:00 AM
Deikailo

Call me Toast

(Jan 16 2011 03:17 AM)teamleone Wrote:  Can i join and can i go to the place instead of picking me up
Yes, have you read the entire first post? We want to make sure you understand when and where it is.
Jan 16 2011 04:06 AM
Spinner

Thunder Mountian
(This post was last modified: Jan 16 2011 06:43 AM by Spinner.)
I wish you all luck. I wish I could be there but i have work never been outside of WV on my own so I would get lost. Also just to take off the days from work i would need to know all the dates almost 2 month in advanced so i could put it in.

LOL Good luck who knows mabby sometime my Gold L Drago will get a workout
Jan 16 2011 05:47 AM
Ship

Keyblade Master
BeyRank: #407 (1,148)
DJ FaceAmber FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceBronze FaceDranzer FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceFace of Days IIGemios FaceEmerald FaceCancer FaceSapphire Face

Oh snap! I live right near Kings Games! Count me in this battle!
Jan 16 2011 06:42 AM
Sky Prince

Infinity(Sky) Prince
BeyRank: #135 (1,295)
Gold FaceFace of Days IIDJ FaceEmerald FaceSapphire FaceWolf Face

lol. glad that you can FINALLY make it to one of our tourneys shippudenface. Pinching_grin

"I don't care about winning, losing, or getting the prize. All i care about is winning my place in the rankings fair and square." - Sky Prince (me)
(Aug 02 2011 08:17 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:  .... you could probably get an experienced host to start hosting there. or find a well experienced blader to start hosting. the hosts of tournaments were not "born with the experience" and placed in a random state. someone has to step up! that goes for anyone IN ANY STATE/COUNTRY!
Jan 16 2011 06:53 AM
Deikailo

Call me Toast

People need to stop PMing me asking me questions or telling me things that should be discussed in the thread. Chief 2002 - Sigh ...

On another note, I've think I've lost the will to sleep altogether.
Jan 16 2011 07:24 AM
Zeox

Antique Face

I don't sleep. I run on an internal engine in my body. My..Engine Gear if you will

Funny Quotes
Jan 16 2011 07:25 AM
Deikailo

Call me Toast
(This post was last modified: Jan 16 2011 07:29 AM by Deikailo.)
(Jan 16 2011 07:25 AM)Zeox Wrote:  I don't sleep. I run on an internal engine in my body. My..Engine Gear if you will
I can sleep on command so this is unusual for me. I can't remember the last time I've been excited for anything. This tournament is a really good fire starter for me.
Jan 16 2011 07:28 AM