Thread Rating:
  • 19 Votes - 4.05 Average

1/23/11 [Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Beyblade Birthday Battle!
Deikailo

Call me Toast
BeyRank: #35 (1,449)
Bronze FaceRoyal FaceL Drago FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceFace of WarAntique FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceEmerald FaceDriger FaceGaia Dragoon FaceSapphire FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver FaceSagittario FaceWolborg FaceUnicorno FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceGold FacePhoenix FaceGemios FaceSea Dragon FaceSilver FacePegasis FaceGold FaceBlaze FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceAries FaceLacerta FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceGold FaceHerculeo FaceGold FaceChimera FaceAquila FaceByxis FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceGold Face

I haven't checked yet. I just got on and it's like, the internet doesn't stop for me (as it should) when I decide to leave it.

But to all that came to this tournament, go to the WBO general to see the next one.
Jan 27 2011 11:41 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
LILHOBOHUNTER

BeyRank: #1,039 (1,047)

(Jan 27 2011 11:21 PM)Deikailo Wrote:  
(Jan 25 2011 03:59 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote:  
(Jan 25 2011 02:22 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:  lol. she would have made it to the finals if she didn't lose to me. Pinching_grin haha, i was surprised that i beat her 230 track. :3

oh 0.0 lol btw she was bullyin kids 4 there tokens even me waahhh btw i let her beat me Pinching_grin
I took their lunch money, too.

PMed all results to all of those who are curious. I appreciate that no one accused me of theft during my leave.

WAHHH u meanie ;_; Pinching_grin JK

But behind the scenes she means the world to me.I wanna tell her that she's beautiful, and show her that she's loved.Hold her hand when she's scared, tell her how much I care.
Jan 27 2011 11:49 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Zeox

BeyRank: #2,201 (982)
Antique Face

I'm starting to feel like a Hobo, since LilHoboHunter beat me lol

[Image: Zeox_Signature.jpg&t=1]
[Image: ubd3634.png]
Thanks Kai V, For the sig
Thanks BeyUK.Net for Icon
Thanks Fyrewyrm for the bar

Funny Quotes
Want to follow my goal to get one of each HMS? Check out the crosslist (in the spoiler) 1/28
Want to trade/sell me your HMS to help my goal? Pm me please
Jan 27 2011 11:49 PM
Deikailo

Call me Toast
Bronze FaceRoyal FaceL Drago FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceFace of WarAntique FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceEmerald FaceDriger FaceGaia Dragoon FaceSapphire FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver FaceSagittario FaceWolborg FaceUnicorno FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceGold FacePhoenix FaceGemios FaceSea Dragon FaceSilver FacePegasis FaceGold FaceBlaze FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceAries FaceLacerta FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceGold FaceHerculeo FaceGold FaceChimera FaceAquila FaceByxis FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceGold Face

He's a good Beyblader. The results of this past tournament were amazing IMO.
Jan 27 2011 11:50 PM
Zeox

Antique Face

I sucked :/ I only got one win against Cye in my block (though when I battled Beystrategist it was close). (But then pwned other people for tokens+won that lottery)

The funny thing is lol, I forgot I put two tokens in my Beycarrier hard type (I used that to carry my tokens before I won the 30 tokens, after that I put them in my pockets) I could of bet some more lol. But now its souvenir I guess Pinching_grin.

Can't wait for next month's BATTLE..OF THE BOROUGHS...TWO! (We need one of those Race Car driver announcers that have the deep voice to say that lol, SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY, GET READY FOR BATTLE OF THE BOROUGHS..like that)

Funny Quotes
Want to follow my goal to get one of each HMS? Check out the crosslist (in the spoiler) 1/28
Jan 27 2011 11:54 PM
LILHOBOHUNTER

BeyRank: #1,039 (1,047)
(This post was last modified: Jan 27 2011 11:59 PM by LILHOBOHUNTER.)
(Jan 27 2011 11:49 PM)Zeox Wrote:  I'm starting to feel like a Hobo, since LilHoboHunter beat me lol
oh heck naw!!!! Pinching_grin & dani i let u won my token :3 Pinching_grin
(Jan 27 2011 11:54 PM)Zeox Wrote:  I sucked :/ I only got one win against Cye in my block (though when I battled Beystrategist it was close). (But then pwned other people for tokens+won that lottery)

The funny thing is lol, I forgot I put two tokens in my Beycarrier hard type (I used that to carry my tokens before I won the 30 tokens, after that I put them in my pockets) I could of bet some more lol. But now its souvenir I guess Pinching_grin.

Can't wait for next month's BATTLE..OF THE BOROUGHS...TWO! (We need one of those Race Car driver announcers that have the deep voice to say that lol, SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY, GET READY FOR BATTLE OF THE BOROUGHS..like that)

wait theres a tournament nxt month?

But behind the scenes she means the world to me.I wanna tell her that she's beautiful, and show her that she's loved.Hold her hand when she's scared, tell her how much I care.
Jan 27 2011 11:57 PM
Zeox

Antique Face
(This post was last modified: Jan 28 2011 12:01 AM by Zeox.)
Battle of the Boroughs 2, check the thread about it in Beyblade.. (Wow I forgot the name of that category)
WBO General, I looked it up Pinching_grin

Funny Quotes
Jan 28 2011 12:00 AM
Sky Prince

Infinity(Sky) Prince
BeyRank: #130 (1,295)
Gold FaceFace of Days IIDJ FaceEmerald FaceSapphire FaceWolf Face

(Jan 28 2011 12:00 AM)Zeox Wrote:  Battle of the Boroughs 2, check the thread about it in Beyblade General [north america]
WBO General, I looked it up Pinching_grin

"I don't care about winning, losing, or getting the prize. All i care about is winning my place in the rankings fair and square." - Sky Prince (me)
(Aug 02 2011 08:17 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:  .... you could probably get an experienced host to start hosting there. or find a well experienced blader to start hosting. the hosts of tournaments were not "born with the experience" and placed in a random state. someone has to step up! that goes for anyone IN ANY STATE/COUNTRY!
Jan 28 2011 12:02 AM
Sniper

on my way to the top
BeyRank: #12 (1,572)
DJ FaceFace of Days IIEmerald FaceCancer FaceFace of Days IIISapphire FaceGold FaceBronze FaceAverazer FaceEterner FaceCygnus FaceFox FaceGold FaceRuby FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceGold FaceAnniversary Face 2012Gold FaceGold FaceFace of RevolutionBronze FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceGold FaceGold FaceBurning Kerberous FacePrize Hunter FaceLibra FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceGold FacePassport FaceDraciel Viper FaceGold FaceBronze Face

(Jan 27 2011 11:54 PM)Zeox Wrote:  I sucked :/ I only got one win against Cye in my block (though when I battled Beystrategist it was close). (But then pwned other people for tokens+won that lottery)

haha You pwnd every one but me it was awesome though how you got that win in the end

Follow me on Twitter @MahoutsukaiDomo
Jan 28 2011 04:05 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Cye Kinomiya

SOUL
BeyRank: #59 (1,395)
Lapis Lazuli FaceAmethyst FaceL Drago FaceDJ FaceAntique FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceDranzer FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IIBronze FaceGill FaceBronze FaceRuby FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceGold FaceGold FaceFace of RevolutionSilver Face

Have the results for this event been processed? I looked at my profile, but it says I haven't battled anyone.

[Image: IkkiSignature.jpg]
Credit for the avatar and sig go to Nic. THANK YOU!

START LIVING BEFORE YOU START DYING
Feb 02 2011 01:14 AM
Zeox

Antique Face

I don't think so Goku, nothing changed for me either. But I'm sure it will come eventually.

Funny Quotes
Feb 02 2011 02:06 AM
Sky Prince

Infinity(Sky) Prince

yep... it looks like they're taking their sweet "butt" time....

"I don't care about winning, losing, or getting the prize. All i care about is winning my place in the rankings fair and square." - Sky Prince (me)
(Aug 02 2011 08:17 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:  .... you could probably get an experienced host to start hosting there. or find a well experienced blader to start hosting. the hosts of tournaments were not "born with the experience" and placed in a random state. someone has to step up! that goes for anyone IN ANY STATE/COUNTRY!
Feb 02 2011 06:19 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #590 (1,104)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport Face

I just finished processing more then three hundred battles from a tournament that happened just before this one ...

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Feb 02 2011 06:36 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sky Prince

Infinity(Sky) Prince

so meaning... ours is next! :3

Feb 02 2011 06:37 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #590 (1,104)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport Face

This is the first New York event to work and generate Beypoints in certainly over a year. Congratulations everyone. Credits are essentially almost all given right now too.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Feb 04 2011 05:41 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Deikailo

Call me Toast

Hopefully the first of many to come Wink
Feb 04 2011 05:47 AM
Sky Prince

Infinity(Sky) Prince

lol. yup! :3 thanks kai-V! keep up the good work! we'll do the same!

Feb 04 2011 06:07 AM