Thread Rating:
  • 19 Votes - 4.05 Average

1/23/11 [Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Beyblade Birthday Battle!
Sky Prince

Infinity(Sky) Prince
BeyRank: #135 (1,295)
Gold FaceFace of Days IIDJ FaceEmerald FaceSapphire FaceWolf Face

wait cye... did your stadium from beyblademon ever come in? or did you make a claim to get your money back and bought a new one?

"I don't care about winning, losing, or getting the prize. All i care about is winning my place in the rankings fair and square." - Sky Prince (me)
(Aug 02 2011 08:17 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:  .... you could probably get an experienced host to start hosting there. or find a well experienced blader to start hosting. the hosts of tournaments were not "born with the experience" and placed in a random state. someone has to step up! that goes for anyone IN ANY STATE/COUNTRY!
Jan 15 2011 08:45 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
LILHOBOHUNTER

BeyRank: #1,051 (1,047)

(Jan 15 2011 08:45 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:  wait cye... did your stadium from beyblademon ever come in? or did you make a claim to get your money back and bought a new one?

no he got japan toys 1 beyblademon is a fake a scammer

But behind the scenes she means the world to me.I wanna tell her that she's beautiful, and show her that she's loved.Hold her hand when she's scared, tell her how much I care.
Jan 15 2011 09:20 AM
Cye Kinomiya

SOUL
BeyRank: #59 (1,395)
Lapis Lazuli FaceAmethyst FaceL Drago FaceDJ FaceAntique FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceDranzer FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IIBronze FaceGill FaceBronze FaceRuby FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceGold FaceGold FaceFace of RevolutionSilver FaceMetal FaceFace of Days V

I bought another one. It came in today. I put a claim in but haven't got my money back yet

[Image: IkkiSignature.jpg]
Credit for the avatar and sig go to Nic. THANK YOU!

START LIVING BEFORE YOU START DYING
Jan 15 2011 09:34 AM
Deikailo

Call me Toast
BeyRank: #36 (1,449)
Bronze FaceRoyal FaceL Drago FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceFace of WarAntique FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceEmerald FaceDriger FaceGaia Dragoon FaceSapphire FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver FaceSagittario FaceWolborg FaceUnicorno FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceGold FacePhoenix FaceGemios FaceSea Dragon FaceSilver FacePegasis FaceGold FaceBlaze FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceAries FaceLacerta FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceGold FaceHerculeo FaceGold FaceChimera FaceAquila FaceByxis FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceGold Face

I woke up this morning thinking I overslept for the tournament and didn't have enough time to pick everyone up...

Then I realized I was 8 days early. Man, I haven't been this excited for anything for about 7 years.
Jan 15 2011 01:33 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sky Prince

Infinity(Sky) Prince
BeyRank: #135 (1,295)
Gold FaceFace of Days IIDJ FaceEmerald FaceSapphire FaceWolf Face

(Jan 15 2011 09:20 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote:  
(Jan 15 2011 08:45 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:  wait cye... did your stadium from beyblademon ever come in? or did you make a claim to get your money back and bought a new one?

lol.. i know beyblademon is a scammer.... which is y i asked if cye made his claim...

"I don't care about winning, losing, or getting the prize. All i care about is winning my place in the rankings fair and square." - Sky Prince (me)
(Aug 02 2011 08:17 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:  .... you could probably get an experienced host to start hosting there. or find a well experienced blader to start hosting. the hosts of tournaments were not "born with the experience" and placed in a random state. someone has to step up! that goes for anyone IN ANY STATE/COUNTRY!
Jan 15 2011 02:47 PM

Oh SWEET! me and my friend will go if i can explain to my dad if i can go with him when he gets home.

[Image: ssigver.jpg]

Iceburn

I am using Wii internet because i cant go on my computer.
Jan 15 2011 03:24 PM
Deikailo

Call me Toast
Bronze FaceRoyal FaceL Drago FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceFace of WarAntique FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceEmerald FaceDriger FaceGaia Dragoon FaceSapphire FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver FaceSagittario FaceWolborg FaceUnicorno FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceGold FacePhoenix FaceGemios FaceSea Dragon FaceSilver FacePegasis FaceGold FaceBlaze FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceAries FaceLacerta FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceGold FaceHerculeo FaceGold FaceChimera FaceAquila FaceByxis FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceGold Face

(Jan 15 2011 03:24 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote:  Oh SWEET! me and my friend will go if i can explain to my dad if i can go with him when he gets home.
Okay. Just make sure your friend registers on this website. Tell me when you're both definitely going.
Jan 15 2011 04:25 PM
(This post was last modified: Jan 15 2011 05:07 PM by Akatsuki Blader.)
okay, my friends name is bladebreaker157 and i have to call him up because he doesn't go on as much as i do. but i know im definetly goin.

Iceburn

Jan 15 2011 05:06 PM
Zeox

BeyRank: #2,230 (982)
Antique Face
(This post was last modified: Jan 15 2011 06:17 PM by Zeox.)
Wow, I went home on Friday, did some stuff, then I wake up on Saturday....

Anyway, so this is sanctioned now, good news!. So, if about 40+ are coming, you sure you have enough tokens? lol. You're gonna have to go to Chuck'e'Cheeses and win a lot of those games lol

[Image: Zeox_Signature.jpg&t=1]
[Image: ubd3634.png]
Thanks Kai V, For the sig
Thanks BeyUK.Net for Icon
Thanks Fyrewyrm for the bar

Funny Quotes
Want to follow my goal to get one of each HMS? Check out the crosslist (in the spoiler) 1/28
Want to trade/sell me your HMS to help my goal? Pm me please
Jan 15 2011 06:16 PM
ikmv

Mark VII
BeyRank: #102 (1,326)
Bronze FaceDJ FaceGold FacePeridot FaceAmber FaceEmerald FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceSapphire FaceCancer FaceCancer FaceGold FaceGaia Dragoon FaceFace of Days IISilver FacePassport Face

My other TT atk stadium came in so ill be bringing them. With all these people coming , mention if you have a TT atk stadium and if you do bring it.
Jan 15 2011 06:23 PM
Zeox

BeyRank: #2,230 (982)
Antique Face
(This post was last modified: Jan 15 2011 06:29 PM by Zeox.)
I have a TT atk stadium. So..I'll bring one too IKMV.

[Image: Zeox_Signature.jpg&t=1]
[Image: ubd3634.png]
Thanks Kai V, For the sig
Thanks BeyUK.Net for Icon
Thanks Fyrewyrm for the bar

Funny Quotes
Want to follow my goal to get one of each HMS? Check out the crosslist (in the spoiler) 1/28
Want to trade/sell me your HMS to help my goal? Pm me please
Jan 15 2011 06:28 PM
LILHOBOHUNTER

BeyRank: #1,051 (1,047)

(Jan 15 2011 02:47 PM)Sky Prince Wrote:  
(Jan 15 2011 09:20 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote:  

lol.. i know beyblademon is a scammer.... which is y i asked if cye made his claim...

oh 0.0 psh i knew that >.> <--- rlly didnt know

But behind the scenes she means the world to me.I wanna tell her that she's beautiful, and show her that she's loved.Hold her hand when she's scared, tell her how much I care.
Jan 15 2011 06:39 PM
Deikailo

Call me Toast
(This post was last modified: Jan 15 2011 07:17 PM by Deikailo.)
We'll have enough TT Attack Stadiums because people will be buying the ones I have for sale. ;)
We'll also be using super attack and balance.

To all who bring stadiums, WRITE YOUR NAME ON THEM.

(Jan 15 2011 06:16 PM)Zeox Wrote:  Wow, I went home on Friday, did some stuff, then I wake up on Saturday....

Anyway, so this is sanctioned now, good news!. So, if about 40+ are coming, you sure you have enough tokens? lol. You're gonna have to go to Chuck'e'Cheeses and win a lot of those games lol
Haha, I'm just going to buy plastic coins for it.

lilhobohunter, stop spamming in my thread. Half of your posts are off topic.
Jan 15 2011 07:13 PM

hey wait, you have tt attack stadiums for SALE! How much each, because i really want one but i cant really getmy hands on one.

Iceburn

Jan 15 2011 07:45 PM
Deikailo

Call me Toast
(This post was last modified: Jan 15 2011 07:47 PM by Deikailo.)
PM me an offer for it.

EDIT: Actually, I'm just going to Chinese auction them at the tournament.
Jan 15 2011 07:46 PM
joseph317

Let is shoot?
BeyRank: #57 (1,397)
Bronze FaceEmerald FaceWolf FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceSea Dragon FaceOrion FaceCounter Leone FaceLyra FaceKronos FaceHades FaceUranus FaceBeafowl FaceBronze FaceRuby FaceCygnus FaceAverazer FaceEterner FaceByxis FaceFace of RevolutionSilver FaceVirgo Face

i cant wait theres 7 more days and the 8th day is the tournament.

Tournament stuff-

-1st-Big Apple Bey Brawl (didn't count)
-1st-Haunted City Bey Clash (didn't count)
-2nd-The Climactic DJ Battle! Deikailo vs. Arupaeo!
-2nd- GBT2: New York Qualifier
-3rd-Battle of the Boroughs 2
-3rd-STAGE FRIGHT
-3rd-The City's Divine Bloody Battles
Jan 15 2011 08:36 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
zackorang1

BeyRank: #33 (1,465)
Gold FaceFace of Days IIDJ FaceEmerald FaceSilver FaceEterner FaceEterner FaceGemios FaceFace of RevolutionSapphire Face

Deikailo sign me up for your tournement
Jan 15 2011 08:43 PM
Deikailo

Call me Toast

I like this guy. He's very direct. Bring your friends, 'kay?
Jan 15 2011 08:44 PM

I am defintly comin. sign me up!

Iceburn

Jan 15 2011 09:10 PM
Deikailo

Call me Toast

(Jan 15 2011 09:10 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote:  I am defintly comin. sign me up!
You're already on the list...
Jan 15 2011 09:11 PM